I could beat the shit out of Patrick

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I feel like such a Shane Nokes level cringey faggot saying this but I've had my own mother tell me that I look scary. So I'd like to knock that stupid dirty Brewers hat off of his head and see what he'd do about it. Probably just shoot me and say he feared for his life. That's why I don't fuck with anyone IRL.
You’d be the first official OnA forums martyr

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Pat's soft doughbody and veal like hands have never experienced an adult fight or any kind of manual labor and hadn't seen the inside of a gym until after the lappening (31 years old)
He may be brave and square up, particularly if you are smaller than him, but one good pop in the face and his entire action movie plan will go out the window. you will then need to sidestep as he tard flails a bit and hit him a few more time before its over.
Only the twinkiest of you would need to worry about him getting hold of you, he has weight but no idea how to use it. If you did any wrestling you would probably end in the advantage.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I think in a fair fight that Patrick would not pose much threat to anybody who is reasonably fit and wasn't scared of him screaming like a madman. He has zero muscle definition, soft womanly hands, slender wrists and ankles, super weird mass distribution and dangerously high blood pressure. Even if he had any training he doesn't have the impulse control to not start immediately whirling like a dervish until he runs of out steam, which would happen so fucking quickly. He'd be red in the face and hyperventilating before swinging the first punch because his only strategy is faggotry and "get angry, stay angry".
I absolutely 100% believe he is capable of doing something unhinged like shooting someone, stabbing them, or even hitting them with whatever random object he could get his fat trotters on.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
There’s two ways this could possibly go for me.

First scenario
He’s probably got at least 6 inches and 100 pounds on me so I keep creating distance until he tires out. I use my ninjitsu skills to get behind him and pull one of his eyes out.

I stand over his fat cycloptic body like Muhammad Ali and I shower him with insults and question his manhood in front of Niki and his mouth pussy dad. Niki offers to suck me off but I decline her because she smells like cheese. Tommy Tomlinson offer the same but I force him to suck off Pat instead.
Outcome: I win

Second scenario

Pat spergs out and unexpectedly channels cat like reflexes. He ends up subduing me and throwing his enormous weight on top of me. I’m trapped and cannot move.

Similar to that kid he gave mouth to mouth to, My final moments are Patrick pressing his rotten taint on my face because he’s a sick pervert who wants to jack off to it later. Patrick then gets a celebratory pegging from Niki and Jackie gives Paul an over the pants handy. They’re all crying tears of joy over my death. Owen ruins my obituary page.
Outcome: Pat wins

Pat's soft doughbody and veal like hands have never experienced an adult fight or any kind of manual labor and hadn't seen the inside of a gym until after the lappening (31 years old)
He may be brave and square up, particularly if you are smaller than him, but one good pop in the face and his entire action movie plan will go out the window. you will then need to sidestep as he tard flails a bit and hit him a few more time before its over.
Only the twinkiest of you would need to worry about him getting hold of you, he has weight but no idea how to use it. If you did any wrestling you would probably end in the advantage.
These are both spot on. He has never had a fight and he seems to not have the balls to even resist the police with anything more harsh than a drunken teenage rage screamfit. Literally one throat grab would pulse him with so much terror he'd be unable to breathe. I've seen adult men hyperventilate upon a fight starting, that would be him. Add to that big fists crashing into an edema ridden head and he'd be bloodied and breathing poorly in a few seconds and at risk of a cardiac episode. His whole look screams...bitch.

Nobody here would ever initiate a fight and unlike with the cops Pat wouldn't risk a response back for fear that the attacked party might go full on cripple him. Pat is retarded but not suicidal.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
These are both spot on. He has never had a fight and he seems to not have the balls to even resist the police with anything more harsh than a drunken teenage rage screamfit. Literally one throat grab would pulse him with so much terror he'd be unable to breathe. I've seen adult men hyperventilate upon a fight starting, that would be him. Add to that big fists crashing into an edema ridden head and he'd be bloodied and breathing poorly in a few seconds and at risk of a cardiac episode. His whole look screams...bitch.

Nobody here would ever initiate a fight and unlike with the cops Pat wouldn't risk a response back for fear that the attacked party might go full on cripple him. Pat is retarded but not suicidal.

Weight classes are there for a reason though, it’s hard for a smaller guy to damage a bigger fat one. I guess the equation is different if the bigger fatter one has no muscle and physically trembles at the sight of conflict like he did with Dan in court. He couldn’t remember his own name when he saw BDA in person.