• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“I can’t have a single beer”-Artie

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I resubbed to cumpound when the AA show launched. It got to a point where every show would be Nana nervously chuckling to herself and looking over at Arties empty chair every two seconds, praying he would show up. When he did show up, artie would dip out during the deep discount ad reads, sometimes he'd even just get up and leave before Nana had even introd them. I remember at least one time Artie just got up during the ad read and never came back.

That era of the show was both of their rock bottoms. The Colin Flaherty Ron Bennington debacle was during the AA era.

Drug court is no joke and I'm very happy artie is sober for real this time.

Forum Clout
Worse, Nana hired him with hopes of gaining press when Artie croaked.

The former alum of The Howard Stern Show had, at the time of his death, been co-host of The Artie and Anthony Show on Anthony Cumia's CP Media Network.

Fucking ghoul was salivating at having his name next to Howard's in the obit.

Artie got the better of the pedophile. He was in the news multiple times duing his CP Media time, for overdoses and arrests, but the press never once mentioned The AA Show. Talk about obscurity. Ha Ha HO-LEY shit!
That was so funny. Artie never once mentioned A&A anywhere and never even tried to hide his contempt for Nana and his "show". He thought so little of Count Wopula and his shitty podcast that he'd brazenly "go to the bathroom" during the show to do drugs, while an impotent and anxious Nana sat there nervously hugging himself and tittering like a gay man on a brunch date. Retartie took Nana's money and contributed less than nothing to the "show".