I CAN'T FAWKIN ESCAPE THE O&A UNIVERSE!

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
I'm trying to watch a mini fridge review and this chink puts in a fawkin Bonnie McFarlane quote at the beginning of the video.
Imagepipe_23.jpg

Hey is Bonnie McFarlane that girl that said nigger?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
there needs to be a “most out-of-place o&a references” thread, children. i had an english professor bring up patrice once & i couldn’t contain my faggy teenage urge to let it be known i was a fan. no one gave a shit, as they should’ve
When I went to college one of the professors was very well connected to politics. And he would invite politicians and TV show pundits to our school just to talk to the class and basically show off how inside of things he was. So you would arrive to class and Sean Hannity or whatever would be sitting in the back of the room just chatting with him. And then the class would ask him questions about whatever.

So one time this guy is in the room and our professor introduces him as the biggest news producer in television. He talks about how he broke all these national stories and people call him up all of the time to break huge stories about even the President. And how he approves every story on NBC or CBS or whatever network he was running. And then casually mentions how he was once executive television producer for Howard Stern. At which point I try to rack my brain to figure out who he is.

The guy was Dan Forman. Or 'Butt Bongo Dan' who had obviously banged a bunched of whores and strippers and party girls on Stern. But had then changed his career into being one of the most serious news producers in the U.S. for national news. But every question people asked him was about Stern and finally someone asked him if he "played the bongos" and he meekly replied "yes".