I bought 3 grams of coke from a stranger tonight and it smells like rotten eggs. Should I be doing this shit? Is it safe?

I remember sometimes getting blow that had a faint gasoline-ish smell, it was always really good but it was soft and difficult to chop well. So I'd put a plate in the microwave and get it all warm (not hot) and spread the shit out on it. Whatever it was would evaporate and it'd be easier to "work" with. Then sometimes you'd get the ether-y smelling shit which was harder and crumbly-er, but not quite as good. The gasoline blow had a sort of light yellowish tinge to it, the ether coke was just plain white.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I remember sometimes getting blow that had a faint gasoline-ish smell, it was always really good but it was soft and difficult to chop well. So I'd put a plate in the microwave and get it all warm (not hot) and spread the shit out on it. Whatever it was would evaporate and it'd be easier to "work" with. Then sometimes you'd get the ether-y smelling shit which was harder and crumbly-er, but not quite as good. The gasoline blow had a sort of light yellowish tinge to it, the ether coke was just plain white.

We used to do the plate trick bringing it from Vegas to the beach because of the coagulationnnnnnn

G

I feel like 90% of all the coke ive done in my life had that gasoline smell

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Ask this forum a question about history, current events or anything of significance and you get a waterfall of unending retardation

Ask this forum a question about crack, and the PHD's arrive with their calculations and expert theories on the matter

If you are an expert in crack, you aren't qualified to be giving anyone advice, and you shouldn't be making fun of an author who makes ten times as money as you