I bought 3 grams of coke from a stranger tonight and it smells like rotten eggs. Should I be doing this shit? Is it safe?

Diaper Cock Taster

I'm a big kid now
I relapsed tonight and bought 3 grams of shit off a random mexican guy I met at a bar. Go back to my car and check the stuff out, it looks like flake but like half of the bag is powder. I take a whiff of the bag expecting to get that old famliar smell, and it stinks like a fucking rotten egg.... My gut dropped because I not only relapsed but I just flushed $280 down the drain. But lut of desperation I gummed some and it definitely numbs my shit so I did a bump. Strong strong rotten egg smell and a sort of minor stinging but it just burns like cheap coke does. the rotten egg smell is pretty hard to ignore though. I just got back home and started tasting the drip and its fucking bad. Did a couple lines and turned on Goodfellas, all I can smell is rotten eggs now. But I feel the bump kicked in and I'm definitely high. If it turns into some weird bath salt trip I have plenty of whiskey and some sleeping pills to knock me out. Wish me luck guys this might be the night. I haven't snorted or shot coke in 4 years and september is a rough month for me and has a lot of bad memories.

Has anyone gotten coke like this before? stinks like rotten eggs. Figured some od you drug guys could tell me whats going on here. Thanks

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
always thought of it as a hot mustard odor to me but then again i never had any clue of how pure or not it was. i feel like i’ve enjoyed coke an average of 1/5 times but i still wouldn’t pass it up if offered

G

is there a reason people just don't smoke crack? i was friends with a crack whore who lived in my building and she'd smoke crack in my room sometimes and she loved the stuff!
Beat example I can show:
th-54705949.jpg
th-2421998074.jpg