• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I asked a Russian what he really thought about us...

Snake

Forum Clout
We never landed on the moon.

Ok, so that's a lot of text to read. Unlike flat-earthers, this text is actually easy to understand and the arguments are backed by logic. In fact, I think flat earth theory is a psyop so that people don't go deep into the moon landings.

Even without reading though, watch this video -- it's NASA footage of the lunar module taking off from the moon. This is the official footage of man leaving the moon:

If you told me even three years ago that I'd be doubting the moon landing...

Can I get a TLDR of all that?

I'm still in the camp that believes it but I'm not opposed to thinking otherwise. There's photos taken of the surface of the lunar tracks that are still present since it doesn't deteriorate in that environment and the Moon is very stable.

apollo_17_landing_site.jpg

I know there's chuds out there that constantly reference the Van Allen Belt radiation, but you can fly around the most dense parts of that depending on the timing of launch.

I'm more suspicious of the Moon itself since it weirdly hollow and it's the largest Moon compared to it's host planet in the solar system, and that it perfectly covers the Sun during a lunar eclipse, and it's tidally locked to the Earth with it's crater side only.

G

[URL='https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/']We never landed on the moon[/URL].

Ok, so that's a lot of text to read. Unlike flat-earthers, this text is actually easy to understand and the arguments are backed by logic. In fact, I think flat earth theory is a psyop so that people don't go deep into the moon landings.

Even without reading though, watch this video -- it's NASA footage of the lunar module taking off from the moon. This is the official footage of man leaving the moon:

[MEDIA=youtube]9HQfauGJaTs[/MEDIA]

If you told me even three years ago that I'd be doubting the moon landing...
Why don't you think Nixon talked to Neil and Buzz on the telephone in 1969?

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Can I get a TLDR of all that?
It's a tough one man. There's a lot to condense. And I'm doing it from memory. Some of the most damning points I remember:

• Who designed the spacesuits? That task was given to an outside contractor. Think before reading further. Think of all the engineering companies. I'll give you the answer in the last bullet.
  • Moon landings corresponded with setbacks in the Vietnam war.
  • The vast majority of Americans did not believe we landed on the moon.
  • The standard stuff about photography and light.
  • The original plan for the lunar module was for the astronauts to descend to the surface by a rope, since gravity is different. They brought a ladder, which is much heavier and takes more space.
  • The astronauts are on video moving around and it has a "floaty" feel. Speed up the video 100% (2x), and it looks completely normal. I actually took this challenge and when you look at the video at 2x speed, the way the sand/dust reacts on the moon is normal. I'll upload my video in a moment.
  • Imagine you were on the moon's gravity. Wouldn't you be doing ninja shit? Even in the vomit comet when they were filming Apollo 13, the crew was doing ninja shit. Our astronauts did not do ninja shit.
  • Russia was kicking our asses in the space race. And then we not only caught up, but surpassed them. It would be like if Kenya all of a sudden started making quantum computer chips due to designing a new, better process.
  • My own argument: Man has never discovered something new and then not gone back. Imagine Columbus landing in Cuba/Florida and going back to Spain and saying, "You should have seen the place!" and then no one went. The US is the only country who has gone. That alone is suspicious, by now.
  • Playtex, the bra manufacturer.
That's tip of the iceberg stuff. Read one article a day. You'll be done in a couple weeks.

Snake

Forum Clout
It's a tough one man. There's a lot to condense. And I'm doing it from memory. Some of the most damning points I remember:

• Who designed the spacesuits? That task was given to an outside contractor. Think before reading further. Think of all the engineering companies. I'll give you the answer in the last bullet.
  • Moon landings corresponded with setbacks in the Vietnam war.
  • The vast majority of Americans did not believe we landed on the moon.
  • The standard stuff about photography and light.
  • The original plan for the lunar module was for the astronauts to descend to the surface by a rope, since gravity is different. They brought a ladder, which is much heavier and takes more space.
  • The astronauts are on video moving around and it has a "floaty" feel. Speed up the video 100% (2x), and it looks completely normal. I actually took this challenge and when you look at the video at 2x speed, the way the sand/dust reacts on the moon is normal. I'll upload my video in a moment.
  • Imagine you were on the moon's gravity. Wouldn't you be doing ninja shit? Even in the vomit comet when they were filming Apollo 13, the crew was doing ninja shit. Our astronauts did not do ninja shit.
  • Russia was kicking our asses in the space race. And then we not only caught up, but surpassed them. It would be like if Kenya all of a sudden started making quantum computer chips due to designing a new, better process.
  • My own argument: Man has never discovered something new and then not gone back. Imagine Columbus landing in Cuba/Florida and going back to Spain and saying, "You should have seen the place!" and then no one went. The US is the only country who has gone. That alone is suspicious, by now.
  • Playtex, the bra manufacturer.
That's tip of the iceberg stuff. Read one article a day. You'll be done in a couple weeks.
Alright I can definitely see the arguments. I was never married to it. But my question would be why can we not go there? Was it all fake, or just the landings? Was the Saturn V a fake that only got out of the atmosphere and nothing further? I know there's arguments that the film would fry from the radiation on the return home.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Alright I can definitely see the arguments. I was never married to it. But my question would be why can we not go there? Was it all fake, or just the landings? Was the Saturn V a fake that only got out of the atmosphere and nothing further? I know there's arguments that the film was fry from the radiation on the return home.
Oh, that one. NASA lost all the original documents, design, and footage. I forgot that one.

The linked article believe that we got as high as anyone else did, but did not go to the moon. So yes, Saturn V did blast off and get really far up there.

The radiation belt is the big one, the climate of the moon is another, and though you seem to disagree, at the end of the series it links to an article where space.com talked to a NASA scientist in 2009. I'll quote it here for you:

Moving on, I happened to stumble upon a couple of fascinating articles on Space.com – and by “fascinating,” I mean that they unintentionally raise questions about the legitimacy of the Apollo missions, as so frequently happens whenever NASA types talk about going ‘back’ to the Moon.

In one of the articles, we find Michael Wargo, identified as the “chief lunar scientist for Exploration Systems at NASA Headquarters,” contemplating a return trip to the Moon: “’None of our spacesuits that we currently have would be appropriate for that extreme an environment,’ [says Wargo]. Any materials built for Earth-like temperatures won’t work on the moon. ‘They don’t bend anymore, they fracture, and they fracture brittle-y, and so everything gets extremely brittle at those temperatures.’” (“Water Discovery Fuels Hope to Colonize the Moon,” November 13, 2009)

And so we discover that there is yet another piece of 1960s technology that has now fallen into an all-consuming black hole: non-brittle materials from which to fashion spacesuits suitable for lunar exploration. Back in the day, it will be recalled, Playtex’s bra seamstresses knew a thing or two about stitching together a non-brittle spacesuit.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
I dislike haarp controling when I masturbate just as much as the next guy, but that's likely a remote camera.
With absolute perfect timing! The framing of the shot, it's all incredible.

Imagine playing Quake 3 with the lag of GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON and trying to aim this precisely.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
Catbox doesn't appear to be working so you'll have to wait for my double speed video of the moon landing. Or is it yet another kwanspiracy?

G

Alright I can definitely see the arguments. I was never married to it. But my question would be why can we not go there? Was it all fake, or just the landings? Was the Saturn V a fake that only got out of the atmosphere and nothing further? I know there's arguments that the film would fry from the radiation on the return home.
The "Space Race" was a result of squabbling over NAZI scientist POWs. Americans got the better NAZI scientists, but IMO the whole NASA vs Russian Space Agency was Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals. The whole rivalry was agreed upon, mutual hoax.

Snake

Forum Clout
Oh, that one. NASA lost all the original documents, design, and footage. I forgot that one.

The linked article believe that we got as high as anyone else did, but did not go to the moon. So yes, Saturn V did blast off and get really far up there.

The radiation belt is the big one, the climate of the moon is another, and though you seem to disagree, at the end of the series it links to an article where space.com talked to a NASA scientist in 2009. I'll quote it here for you:
Well I don't know what to say with that. The idea that we cannot create a state of the art spacesuit that cannot meet 1969 standards really makes you think back to when they posed this to Obama and he's like "we've been there."

What a half dozen times allegedly? There's nothing further to gain from going there?

Snake

Forum Clout
The "Space Race" was a result of squabbling over NAZI scientist POWs. Americans got the better NAZI scientists, but IMO the whole NASA vs Russian Space Agency was Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals. The whole rivalry was agreed upon, mutual hoax.
Yeah I know they raced to pick apart the scientific heads of Germany before the country was cut in half and we got Von Braun.

G

They say it's 260 degrees on the moon and -280 on the dark side. We didn't drive rovers and play golf on the moon. The Apollo guys would've been cooked alive.

Never went there. Can't. Gravity's just a theory. Space is fake. We're living in a false reality.

Snake

Forum Clout
They say it's 260 degrees on the moon and -280 on the dark side. We didn't drive rovers and play golf on the moon. The Apollo guys would've been cooked alive.

Never went there. Can't. Gravity's just a theory. Space is fake. We're living in a false reality.
You've never seen the film Interstellar by that world famous astrophysicist, Christopher Nolan? You haven't? I thought so. Hush now.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
What a half dozen times allegedly? There's nothing further to gain from going there?
From Part 13 of Moondoggie, referencing the same space.com article listed above:
In the same article, Jack Burns, “of the Center for Astrophysics and Space Astronomy at the University of Colorado, Boulder, and director of the Lunar University Network for Astrophysics Research,” claimed that, “We only went to the moon six times and we didn’t even go to the most interesting places on the moon. There’s so much more to discover about the moon just from a scientific perspective, what it can tell us about the formation of the Earth.”

So … what’s that story again that the ‘debunkers’ like to tell about there being no compelling reason to go ‘back’ to the vast wasteland that is the Moon? Who am I supposed to believe here – the guy with all the fancy academic titles, or the guys whose primary area of expertise seems to be mastering the art of self flagellation?

Snake

Forum Clout
From Part 13 of Moondoggie, referencing the same space.com article listed above:
There's no definitive theory on what even formed it. Originally a Mars sized object hit the Earth and knocked off material that coalesced into the Moon, and now that theory is out as far as I'm aware.

Now there's been things over the years where there's been tests on the Moon (if you believe we even have any instrumentation set up there) that we've done controlled impacts and it makes the Moon "ring like a bell." There's no accounting for why it's so hollow.

Forum Clout
The Apollo astronauts who went to the Moon (and they did, faggot) are the greatest heroes this country has ever seen. No one here is fit to clean their piss stains from the bathroom floor of whatever rest home they currently reside in.

And this "America is dying" faggotry is pure Trumpie/hysterical libtard queerness. It's only "dying" if you spend all day immersed in gay "news stories" about how horrible everything is. Sure, you don't want to go anywhere near the niggerish parts, but that's always been the case. And why would anyone go there anyhow?

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
The Apollo astronauts who went to the Moon (and they did, faggot) are the greatest heroes this country has ever seen. No one here is fit to clean their piss stains from the bathroom floor of whatever rest home they currently reside in.

And this "America is dying" faggotry is pure Trumpie/hysterical libtard queerness. It's only "dying" if you spend all day immersed in gay "news stories" about how horrible everything is. Sure, you don't want to go anywhere near the niggerish parts, but that's always been the case. And why would anyone go there anyhow?
Soon, everywhere will be the niggerish parts.

cce1ce7e6f8e1402.png

906cac5eed4de03c.jpeg