I am Anthony’s Zero Sense of Self awareness

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_3874.png

LiberalPussy

What a fucking faggot. He says that niggers couldn't have invented country music and rock and roll (which who gives a shit), yet swears that he's the same race as the people in the space program?
I mean, even faggot Wikipedia says the first country song was written by a white man, so that’s yet another black Invention Myth. Now, rock and roll you MIGHT have a point with, but even then . . . Not really.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
We waz cowboyz an sheeiiit too now?
Blacks weren’t cowboys but spics certainly were. In what world would white men want to ride horses and corral cattle in the blazing hot sun. It’s nigger work and always has been before faggots like John Wayne made it into some swashbuckling tough guy bullshit. Hell, Anthonys father moved to fucking California to be a second generation cowboy “tough guy”. Who do you think he was riding with? Not Thomas, but José. Wasn’t the dude who shot his own kid literally named “Juan Reyes?” Sounds white to me!

Blacks weren’t cowboys but spics certainly were. In what world would white men want to ride horses and corral cattle in the blazing hot sun. It’s nigger work and always has been before faggots like John Wayne made it into some swashbuckling tough guy bullshit. Hell, Anthonys father moved to fucking California to be a second generation cowboy “tough guy”. Who do you think he was riding with? Not Thomas, but José. Wasn’t the dude who shot his own kid literally named “Juan Reyes?” Sounds white to me!
Yea, Ant tried to claim he lost his virginity to Richard, but it was really Ricardo.

G

cowboy culture exists in the sahel zone of Africa...

Nigeria%20NLTP%2022%20April%202021%20-%20hero-1.jpg

coralling cows in wild pasture country using horses is not a "race specific" thing. But Europeans had no equivalent biome and surely the lifestyle was replicating what Blacks saw happen in the old country (and specifically the semiarid zones that replicate Texas and America's west's climate zones...again, absent in Europe).

Cptbaldopie

cowboy culture exists in the sahel zone of Africa...

Nigeria%20NLTP%2022%20April%202021%20-%20hero-1.jpg

coralling cows in wild pasture country using horses is not a "race specific" thing. But Europeans had no equivalent biome and surely the lifestyle was replicating what Blacks saw happen in the old country (and specifically the semiarid zones that replicate Texas and America's west's climate zones...again, absent in Europe).
So brokeback mountain was racially appropriated?