"I always get the last word on my TL. It's just one of the many great things about being better than you."

RobertMewler

058b690a9fd883f0370a26565e4194a9.png

This is why it will never end with Piggy. He must always get the last word; on twitter, in texts, on reddit.. even going back to months-old comments to correcT the record.

He can't ever let the idiots win. Allowing them to get the last word means being bested - and Mama Raven's brilliant boy will never get bested; even if it means dragging everyone else down in financial ruin with him.

It used to work on twitter because he could just block people. Conversation over. He was such a happy pig back then. That was, until we came on the scene and ruined his formula.

Even when he's in his 60s (if he lives that long) and there's one rascal left to argue with him, he'll never ever stop.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
His tough guy talk is always funnier to revisit after a couple years because you know how the next few years plays out for him.

It's beautiful beautiful karma. I just wish there was a way to share everything that's happened over the past 3 and a half years with everyone who he was ever a cunt to on Twitter.