• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Hugo fan fiction finalist and alleged pedophile Paul Weimer posted erotic fiction in the early 2000s

G

It appears Uncle Paul will be attending Gen Con, a tabletop game conference. It takes place August 4th-7th in Indianapolis. I wonder if anyone there is familiar with his butt stuff erotica? 🤔

[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/gen_con[/URL]
[URL='http://www.gencon.com']www.gencon.com[/URL]

View attachment 32461
View attachment 32462
I'm going to enjoy what happens to Paul nexxxxxsssst.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
‎
‎
I bet a broomstick would fit nicely in that ass of yours, Paul. That's what they did to Dahmer in prison and what they'll do to you.

Pray no one finds out what you're really been up to...
Idk if you remember where i said i was from but my dad said he knew a guy that worked at Walpole Correctional MCI Cedar when it happened. After the broomstick, it was said that they pulled him through the bars when the guards “were busy”. Anything that wouldnt fit they just crushed and crammed until it did, just to get him out of their block.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
‎
‎
It appears Uncle Paul will be attending Gen Con, a tabletop game conference. It takes place August 4th-7th in Indianapolis. I wonder if anyone there is familiar with his butt stuff erotica? 🤔

www.gencon.com

View attachment 32461
View attachment 32462

I’m attending and I’m an anxious parent, I thought gencon was a safe space for families, not a social club for online pedophiles.

I will be raising my concerns with the relevant organisers, let’s hope they do the right thing. No predators at gencon!

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
‎
‎
He's milking this for a few extra I'm so sorry Pauls.

he’s not writing 50 shades of grey fan fiction on Reddit, he’s browsing super suspicious cess pits writing even more suspicious erotica about corrupting little girls.

if the guy from Reddit gets time he’ll have to distribute his filth to them

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
‎
‎
Paul wrote about this on his patreon and went out of his way to repeatedly point out that it was consensual erotica. Nothing rapey going on ova here, everybody. đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©

Edit: the tweet about it:
The comments from his pedophile friends are so predictable. They all type with the typical infantile babytalk of millenial reddit posters who live in perpetual adolescence.

"Oh noes"
"Kee-Ripes"
"this is the closest any of these knuckle-draggers will ever get to decent sex"
"most pathetic sacks of human goo"
"This person needs to find a better hobby than trying to make you feel bad about yourself."
"Anyone who thinks writing consensual erotica is a sign of moral perfidy is Telling On Themselves in a big way."

That's not how you use perfidy. But hey, nice attempt to repeat a big word you undoubtedly saw on reddit or Twitter to sound smart.

These are not adults writing adult responses in a mature adult way. Imagine your grandparents generation responding to people in this way. Fuck, go read letters home from the Civil War (not the Marvel movie these faggots love so much) written by teenagers half these creeps age.

"Dearest Evelyn, Kee-Ripes! In the morning we will meet these pathetic sacks of human goo from the Rebel army on the battlefield. Omg! From the looks of them, these knuckle-draggers have never even had sex! They fired a cannon shot towards our lines last night, oh noes! I couldn't help but stop writing my erotic fan fiction about getting tied up and penetrated with a dildo by Mary Todd Lincoln. Kee-Ripes! "

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
‎
‎
BREAKING NEWS

45-AE5-E22-81-EB-43-AF-83-A9-6-B1-CD6866-B39.jpg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
‎
Nothing wrong with a bit of BDSM or kink. Consenting adults and all...
BUT the fucking nerve of scumbag hypocritical wankers like this cunt and Fatrick really make it awful.
Especially when Fatrick and the SFWA defend their hive of scum the way they do.
I bet there is way way way fucking worse to be found.
Kiwis are đź‘Ś sleuths. Well done