• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Hugo fan fiction finalist and alleged pedophile Paul Weimer posted erotic fiction in the early 2000s

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
One of my friends on kiwifarms (will link his name if he wants credit) did some sleuthing on ol’ uncle Paul and came across this abomination. He found an old username he used, which linked to a blog he wrote for some gay second life blog, further delving uncovered this disgusting shit. Can someone archive it?

Tbf I'm surprised no one found them sooner they're literally posted under the name jvstin and one of them has the email header Paul Weimer so you can be sure it's him.

EDIT/
Archive link if you don’t want to click the original

Last edited:

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Not clicking on those links dude.
D634A6D1-0DE8-428F-A637-F99123495292.jpeg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
"Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" I started to moan, wiggling my ass, dancing it on her invading finger. Madeline looked to me with a smile, sucking harder and faster, her finger pumping and out of my ass. The sensations were incredible. Penetration was an intimate act indeed... for the receiver as well as the one who penetrates, a fact that most guys do not fully appreciate.

:prance_md::prance_md::prance_md::prance_md::prance_md:

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Madeline grinned evilly as I leaned my head up and tentatively began licking my gooey come off of her chin and around her lips. Finally, she kissed me on the mouth.

Madeline smiled to me, and I quickly dressed. It was, alas, time for me to go, again. As she walked me to her front door, she kissed me and then whispered deliciously into my ear. "Next time pet, we'll make your butt a little more... full."

What a cliffhanger!

Good authors keep the reader dying to know exactly how Madeline plans to make our hero's butt a little more full.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Bahahaha.....

Star Trek erotica in this bitch:

Finally, Lisa stood up and took Paul's hand in hers. "Paul, do you
remember the physicals and samples you gave the other day?" she said, a
mischevious glint in her eye.
"Err, yeah..." Paul was a bit confused.
"Well, you never gave me a sperm sample. I think it is time you did,
don't you?" Getting the hint, he let her head him to the starkly
functional, but wide Starfleet issue bed. Not exactly a four poster bed
on a holosuite program, but Paul thought that such an experience with Lisa