Hugo fan fiction finalist and alleged pedophile Paul Weimer posted erotic fiction in the early 2000s

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
There is.

That was just one of his stories and he doesn't mention the age of the one pegging him and making him eat his cum.

"I groaned and hissed. "Please Lady Madeline... SO much... please let me come. Please let your pet have release..."

She seemed amused at my pleas and finally responded. "All right pet... you may come... but you thank me as you do... You may come... NOW."

I groaned and strained, finally letting myself release into Madeline's mouth. As the torrents released, I did as she ordered. As I came, she thrust her finger in and out furiously and hard, wiggling her finger in and out of me. "Oh thank you Lady Madeline... thank you for letting me come... thank you for letting your pet come... oh thank you thank you thank you."

I bucked my hips slightly as I released, my come dripping down the sides of her mouth a bit sloppily. Finally, I stopped releasing, and Madeline pulled her finger slowly out of my ass with an audible pop. She leaned her face up to me. I almost, but not quite steeled myself for her next request. I had never tasted myself before, and this was going to be a first.

"Pet, please be a dear and clean my face up, will you? Can't do to have a messy face, now."

Madeline grinned evilly as I leaned my head up and tentatively began licking my gooey come off of her chin and around her lips. Finally, she kissed me on the mouth."

The pedo stuff some of it he uses "loss of innocence" and "young girl" a lot when describing

Madeline McCann reference?

there was a twitter video of a British couple, & she made him coom from behind, they were obviously of-age (unless they'd had a very hard life). It seemed like true love, happened over a wheelie bin, (bonus Chinese joke: where's ur wheelie bin / I bin to China / no! where's ur wheelie bin / I wheelie bin to China... we call one of those plastic recycling things a 'wheelie bin')... I couldn't read any of Paul's pedo noncesense, but that twitter video I mentioned is pretty funny! I basically want somebody to find it.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
There is.

That was just one of his stories and he doesn't mention the age of the one pegging him and making him eat his cum.

"I groaned and hissed. "Please Lady Madeline... SO much... please let me come. Please let your pet have release..."

She seemed amused at my pleas and finally responded. "All right pet... you may come... but you thank me as you do... You may come... NOW."

I groaned and strained, finally letting myself release into Madeline's mouth. As the torrents released, I did as she ordered. As I came, she thrust her finger in and out furiously and hard, wiggling her finger in and out of me. "Oh thank you Lady Madeline... thank you for letting me come... thank you for letting your pet come... oh thank you thank you thank you."

I bucked my hips slightly as I released, my come dripping down the sides of her mouth a bit sloppily. Finally, I stopped releasing, and Madeline pulled her finger slowly out of my ass with an audible pop. She leaned her face up to me. I almost, but not quite steeled myself for her next request. I had never tasted myself before, and this was going to be a first.

"Pet, please be a dear and clean my face up, will you? Can't do to have a messy face, now."

Madeline grinned evilly as I leaned my head up and tentatively began licking my gooey come off of her chin and around her lips. Finally, she kissed me on the mouth."

The pedo stuff some of it he uses "loss of innocence" and "young girl" a lot when describing
Paul loves the term "release". Great writing, pedophile. I hope your brother and extended family are sent these works of art.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
images-38-jpeg.154279

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I work with a pretty insane and prolific pedophile hunting group so believe I’m listening.

I’m not going to have access to my laptop for the weekend, so hopefully someone can provide the archives, but the short story is he’s one of Patrick’s friends in SFWA who came on the radar and when we looked at his online footprint we found he was a freelance photographer and in his albums he had many photos of children in underwear, in the bath naked etc.

Some guys brought it to his families attention and they said they knew and they have disowned him.

Patrick defends him regularly.

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
I work with a pretty insane and prolific pedophile hunting group so believe I’m listening.
Dominic Franchetti routinely interacts with Patrick on Facebook. He is guilty of raping an 8 year old child

1705774944955.png

G

Dominic Franchetti routinely interacts with Patrick on Facebook. He is guilty of raping an 8 year old child

[URL unfurl="true"]https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=16195684[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/pats-biggest-fan-is-450-pound-pedophile-dominic-franchetti.48295/post-1091061[/URL]

View attachment 177983

Have you seen the dismissed lawsuit where Ross tried to sue me because he published on his own website that he was accused of being a pedophile?

[URL='https://fb.watch/pHQbhvoFZ7/?mibextid=cr9u03']Sonnyboo Has A Secret Indeed [/URL]

Or that this man is a source for his film?

EE57BC5B-B8B0-4569-B2C9-34A7273DB75B.jpeg

Or his YouTube series about a child molesting uncle named Uncle Peter, called Touching Kids?

DCBABF4D-42F6-4949-A7AE-19B94544B6E3.jpeg

They attract each other like magnets.