• 2-04-2023 This was originally the backup site, so it was under-provisioned. I've added more resources now so we'll see how it performs. I may switch back to the other host if this continues to perform poorly with the added resources.

• This is a forum for the fans of the wordwide phenomenon pfgtv. Pfgtv is known for its critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies, and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters.  This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low GPA in High School. This is a web forum where users post their own views. There is no political agenda, leaning, or ideology. Any interpretation of an agenda is a projection of the reader's biases. Individual users' posts are not reflective of the site as a whole.

Killing yourself is not PFG (knowwhatimean) If you or someone you care about may be at risk of suicide, call or text the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free 24/7 service that offers support, information, and local resources: 988. Serious Calls only.

Hugo fan fiction finalist and alleged pedophile Paul Weimer posted erotic fiction in the early 2000s

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Im glad youre here. Take a seat, next to the fire
View attachment 84577

I don't want to know which type of "torture cinema" he enjoys watching
He's a busy manlet, apparently

Screenshot_20221221-181221_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20221221-181237_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Also, what???

Screenshot_20221221-181122_DuckDuckGo.jpg

NoBaconEggCheese

The Lizard King
He's bragging like his trip was somehow illegal. The government might need to know about this.

He’s taking his trip, and he’s being completely opaque about it - going so far as lying about going till he’s already back.

It’s got to raise red flags even for his pitying ball washer scum friends.

HE WAS FUCKING KIDS AS A SEX TOURIST!

he made a dumb Patreon post crying about us
1672250183920.png

Dumb sissy completely misses any semblance of insight he could've learned from this ordeal. We are the pro-privacy advocates he needs but doesn't deserve. Nobody here thinks you don't deserve privacy, we think that you're a fucking retard for not treasuring it and voluntarily giving it away like Patrick did his baby daughter. Us being anonymous while mocking your ridiculous public conduct for a man in his 50s is us being consistent.

Pat also says this bs about supposed "determined efforts to remain anonymous" as if signing up as BlacktrickNiggerson is somehow more complicated than using one's real name. Even opening a Tor tab is literally one extra key away from ctrl+T. It's such a cope for "oooh nooo I had no other choiiiice but to be a laughingstock faggot onliiiine, it would've taken so much effort not to!!" lol kys

he made a dumb Patreon post crying about us
View attachment 85623

Dumb sissy completely misses any semblance of insight he could've learned from this ordeal. We are the pro-privacy advocates he needs but doesn't deserve. Nobody here thinks you don't deserve privacy, we think that you're a fucking retard for not treasuring it and voluntarily giving it away like Patrick did his baby daughter. Us being anonymous while mocking your ridiculous public conduct for a man in his 50s is us being consistent.

Pat also says this bs about supposed "determined efforts to remain anonymous" as if signing up as BlacktrickNiggerson is somehow more complicated than using one's real name. Even opening a Tor tab is literally one extra key away from ctrl+T. It's such a cope for "oooh nooo I had no other choiiiice but to be a laughingstock faggot onliiiine, it would've taken so much effort not to!!" lol kys
What a whiney bitch. I hope patrick swats him