• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hugo Awards drama

Forum Clout
It’s kind of funny these confags are the types to scream about how fascist and evil Russia is but are willing to hold their loserfest in a country that is not only Russia’s biggest ally but manages to be even worse than them when it comes to human rights abuses, colonialism and subversion and interfering in western politics. I hope the ones that go there end up saying the wrong things about the wrong person and end up in deep shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Was Ooga Booga nominated for any awards? He's supposed to be King Shit according to himself so he should have been at least nominated for something.
He once claimed to be an award winning reader. That one always make me laugh - bragging about getting an award for reading - that sounds like something they do for the retarded students. Which makes sense for Ooga.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s kind of funny these confags are the types to scream about how fascist and evil Russia is but are willing to hold their loserfest in a country that is not only Russia’s biggest ally but manages to be even worse than them when it comes to human rights abuses, colonialism and subversion and interfering in western politics. I hope the ones that go there end up saying the wrong things about the wrong person and end up in deep shit.
I saw a doc about the making of Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift (I know, what a fag!) and they really couldn’t shoot anything in Tokyo due to how strict things are over there and would get shut down quickly shooting even just the characters walking in the city to the point crew members got arrested. I can only assume things are similar or even worse in China so it would be funny if some of these dorks end up stuck over there due to legal issues.

Forum Clout
"fan writer Paul Weimer."

I never got that. Wouldn't he be just a... writer? Does he write fan-fiction based off of established properties?

Or is this the equivalent of appointing the retarded kid "equipment manager" of the football team, where the players (other writers) ruffle his hair for good luck and call him "champ"?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

I never got that. Wouldn't he be just a... writer? Does he write fan-fiction based off of established properties?

Or is this the equivalent of appointing the retarded kid "equipment manager" of the football team, where the players (other writers) ruffle his hair for good luck and call him "champ"?
I feels like a pity award just for him so he would stop talking about wanting to kill himself

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

That’s what it sounds like, he’s such a downer of a person and always crying about everything and how awful his life is they came up with something to give him to cheer him up. Paul lives to cry “woe is me!” to anyone with ears.

I’ve said it before but im sure his co-workers have learned to avoid saying the common greeting of “how are you?” when they see him at work Because it leads to Paul crying about how awful everything is in his life for 15 minutes.

“Hey Paul, how are you?”

“Ugh…where do I begin? First I stubbed my toe getting out of bed, then I had to wait 3 minutes for the shower water to get warm, then when I tried to make my lunch I saw I was out of bread, then when I got in my car I saw I needed to get gas…”