• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hugo Awards drama

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

1707247457977.png

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Wait I thought the "someone" in question here was the fucking Chinese.

On a side note, Paul's name being mentioned in the same sentence as Neil Gaiman is the most press he's ever had, even if they made sure to list Gaiman first and Paul last with as much space in between them as possible.
The RF Kuang lady is pretty big in the book world too

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Who the fuck looks at Sci Fi (a genre usually containing a lot of gay shit) and says Yes this needs to be held in China.
The vote was rigged. A bunch of chinese swayed the vote in their favor. Its their fault for even considering the location knowing that china doesnt like most of the shit those weirdos are into.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
The vote was rigged. A bunch of chinese swayed the vote in their favor. Its their fault for even considering the location knowing that china doesnt like most of the shit those weirdos are into.
They don’t get that many votes, it would be pretty easy for any moderately sized group of people to send that group of creeps anywhere they wanted.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
All these lefty dildos love communism until they realize countries like china have opaque public morals rules they can arbitrarily apply in situations like this. they either won't admit it's the case or actually think it would be applied against the "right wing nationalists" who would probably be applauded for being interested in having kids and against turning them into gays and trannies

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Who the fuck looks at Sci Fi (a genre usually containing a lot of gay shit) and says Yes this needs to be held in China.
Sci-fi is actually huge in China and generates billions of dollars. It was banned until like the 80's or 90's and after it was unbanned, some chink put on a convention and it did huge business. Suddenly a bunch of chinks were winning awards for writing this claptrap and now they pay big money to host conventions over there. The idea Chinese people are big fawkin nerds shouldn't be that surprising really.