Hows that feel fucker?!? The Aye Nye edition.

G

oh yea and what started this downfall arc (besides his podcast being unlistenable faggotry) was a couple months ago he fired his longtime co host/producer because he made an awful deal with some podcast company where he had to pay them 5k per episode to upload his podcast so couldn’t afford to pay him or any staff. He framed it like said cohost didn’t do anything and brought the shoe down, but it was just a monetary decision caused by his terrible business decisions and faggotry. Even his long time ballwasher listeners turned against him.

This is Gonna be a harder and funnier fall than Nanas. Getcha popcorn! There’s no “and rise again” ever happening. From the “future of radio” to sucking a cock under a California pier as his children pretend he’s dead. Ya just love to hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which was the gayer signature guitar: the Squier Jason Ellis or the Squier Hello Kitty

I didn’t know he had a sig guitar, just looked it up and it’s a “Showmaster” model, geared towards metal/brootz with the stupid chink character. The Hello Kitty sigs are highly desirable and going for insane prices on Reverb and EBay. This is prices of the Hello Kitty sigs over the last year:

D33213D0-D02F-4CB0-BA40-F96E992C85CB.jpeg

Can’t find any of the Jason Ellis sigs for sale…

OK, now I see why he was so upset when Luis pulled out of the fight. He needed a big payday to continue his lifestyle, and in his retarded, drug-addled, CTE-riddled mind, Ellis v Gomez was going to be as big as Jake Paul. (Not fuckin likely)

Good Lord Luis needs someone to keep retards like this from using him.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
OK, now I see why he was so upset when Luis pulled out of the fight. He needed a big payday to continue his lifestyle, and in his retarded, drug-addled, CTE-riddled mind, Ellis v Gomez was going to be as big as Jake Paul. (Not fuckin likely)

Good Lord Luis needs someone to keep retards like this from using him.
What's been happening with him and Luis?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
What's been happening with him and Luis?
Their faggy fight has been getting pushed back for like 4 years now. Ellis has had a bunch of surgeries including heart surgery, but they finally set a date and then Luis completely backed out because he has a sore knee. Ellis rightfully called him a fucking pussy and was legit pissed about it because he needs the money (from an event that literally nobody gives a shit about) and then Luis said that they were cool, and now Jason Ellis will be dead or just generally forgotten in a month.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Their faggy fight has been getting pushed back for like 4 years now. Ellis has had a bunch of surgeries including heart surgery, but they finally set a date and then Luis completely backed out because he has a sore knee. Ellis rightfully called him a fucking pussy and was legit pissed about it because he needs the money (from an event that literally nobody gives a shit about) and then Luis said that they were cool, and now Jason Ellis will be dead or just generally forgotten in a month.
I think Luis is getting knee surgery. I remember a year ago Dave said he probably still has an Ellismania subscription. I assumed they constantly had fights.