Howard Stern is Somehow More Pathetic Than Opie & Anthony-- nice legacy, and clinging to relevancy stupid.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I think Jews have great self awareness and a good sense of self deprecating humour but, like a woman and her pussy, that goes off pretty quickly. Most women peak at 25, most men peak at 40.

I still like Larry David. Maybe he's not at his best but the last Curb was pretty decent and who is an older, richer, grumpier Jew who is legitimately funny?

Howard is just a petrified cadaver like some kind of Victorian experiment who got into the best embalming techniques and now spends his millions investing into making tiny strides into the formaldehyde production industry. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that he is basically working on his mausoleum at this point, both literally and comedically.
He's already forgotten, no one 30 and under know of him other than the judge on AGT and some radio guy.
Stern was right and OnA were bitter queens when Stern said that when he leaves regular radio it will change forever. It did, no show has been like his since, regular radio hosts have been turned into this vanilla soccer mom safe crap that it's unlistenable.
However I think if he stayed on regular radio, he still would have been in America's collective conscious.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
On
100%.

Howard would actually be in a way better and more relevant spot if he had gone for being a “free speech champion” and perhaps even stood by Trump - didn’t even need to politically endorse him, just be more neutral about it. Embrace tech and podcasting immediately - SiriusPod featuring Howard Stern and his exclusive weekly show plus old episodes! Etc

If I squint hard enough I can see a timeline where he is who Joe Rogan became.

Howard was already selling out and done for in the late 90s and 2000s when Hollywood accepted him. He completely lost his edge. But the final absolute nail in the coffin was America’s Got Talent.
OnA were against podcasting too at first. Only when they had no place to go(cue officer and a gentleman) did they embrace it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
i remember that shitty movie made opie so jealous that was some funny shit

he probably got a huge mansion right i wouldnt leave the house either if i were him
I don’t think he even lives in NY anyone yet claims to be this big NY liberal who is proud to pay his taxes. He has a huge house in Florida which is non-income tax state. Even with a huge FL mansion he’s afraid to leave the house.

Also funny everyone knows he wears a wig yet claims his grandfather on one side had full jet black hair with no grey until he was 90. Nothing gets him angrier than when people point out he wears a wig.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's already forgotten, no one 30 and under know of him other than the judge on AGT and some radio guy.
Stern was right and OnA were bitter queens when Stern said that when he leaves regular radio it will change forever. It did, no show has been like his since, regular radio hosts have been turned into this vanilla soccer mom safe crap that it's unlistenable.
However I think if he stayed on regular radio, he still would have been in America's collective conscious.
It is true he changed radio but should have retired long ago. He goofed on Imus for being half dead and still broadcasting yet he’s become Imus. His ego won’t let him retire, as long as he has a show he still thinks he’s the king of all media yet his time is long passed. He acts like he’s the greatest interviewer ever yet for the past couple years he’s been interviewing the same 10-15 people over and over again. He brings up Private Parts to every actor like they’re on the same level. Delusional!

Howard knows this but would never say it out loud: the FCC made his career. He got to play the persecuted free speech champion, which got him sympathy from A listers who never would have gone on his show otherwise. The FCC fines were a trivial sum for CBS because Stern was so popular, but would have killed any would be competitor.

The FCC made Stern an icon with no competition. You'd almost think a secret cabal of Jews control the media for the benefit of their own, or something.
Yes, "pushing the envelope" on FM radio was the entire point of the old show. No one tuned in to hear his gay interviews or his retarded bits. They tuned in for "shock" and "outrage", like when he'd say "nigger" over and over, or when he'd torment whores and various retards and such. The HSS died when Jackie quit, it was never the same after that. Retartie had his moments, sure, but not nearly enough of them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yes, "pushing the envelope" on FM radio was the entire point of the old show. No one tuned in to hear his gay interviews or his retarded bits. They tuned in for "shock" and "outrage", like when he'd say "nigger" over and over, or when he'd torment whores and various retards and such. The HSS died when Jackie quit, it was never the same after that. Retartie had his moments, sure, but not nearly enough of them.
Jackie and Billy West were my favorite era. Artie had his moments but nothing like Jackie and all his nonsense with plugs, his bitterness, drinking, Joke tapes, awful merchandise, his Jetty, owning multiple shitty houses, terrible music, his wife and her dumb music, etc.

Jackie and Billy West were my favorite era. Artie had his moments but nothing like Jackie and all his nonsense with plugs, his bitterness, drinking, Joke tapes, awful merchandise, his Jetty, owning multiple shitty houses, terrible music, his wife and her dumb music, etc.
Retartie was OK, the show was way better with him than it was before he arrived, but he was no Jackie. Jackie could take it was well as he dished it out, which is something Artie never could do. Jackie just put it all right out there, and that retarded Bayville lifestyle was a source of endless comedy. Billy was great too, the show got way more vicious when he arrived, as Billy had that mean streak sometimes.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I love that he spent years crying about how he can’t do an outrageous show because of the FCC and how he was going to all these great and creative things at Sirius. Now he has full control and freedom to do anything and its the most boring and tame radio. I can’t understand anyone still paying for him because it’s just him complaining about everything and wanting everyone else to be miserable like him.

The fact that he tried to sell his fans a new “book” that was just transcripts of his interviews and like 10 new pages shows he’s a piece of shit. Also him turning his back on his old friend Trump just so he could fit in with the Hollywood crowd is a great example of his true self. Trump always did his show and gave him great radio over the years but Howie wanted to be with the in crowd.
He always threw rocks at the cool kids because he wanted to sit at their table.