Howard Stern is Somehow More Pathetic Than Opie & Anthony-- nice legacy, and clinging to relevancy stupid.

G

Wouldnt it make more sense for him to run for Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?

But that's not a headline that'll go viral...nor is it a sexy thing to announce, or even viable, unlike running for prez. America is clown-y in a lot of ways, no offense.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
He still thinks it’s the 90s and he’s a big deal. He still babbles in every interview with an actor about Private Parts which came out 25 years ago. He became Imus but somehow got worse. He’s a miserable old cunt who doesn’t leave his house yet thinks he’s relevant.
That was always going to be Howard’s end-point. I could have told you this in 1995.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I love that he doesn’t even get big guests anymore, he only interviews the same 10 people over and over again at this point. He thinks he’s still relevant yet “shock jocks” stop being a thing years ago. I love that he’s so out of touch he went on and on about how podcasts would never catch on and you have to be on the radio like him to have an audience. He doesn’t even take real calls anymore, it’s only ballwashers and back office staff pretending they don’t work for him. Mr “radical” turned his show into an echo chamber.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
The man has no dig-nah-tee.
Pat_Cooper.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That was always going to be Howard’s end-point. I could have told you this in 1995.
I love that he spent years crying about how he can’t do an outrageous show because of the FCC and how he was going to all these great and creative things at Sirius. Now he has full control and freedom to do anything and its the most boring and tame radio. I can’t understand anyone still paying for him because it’s just him complaining about everything and wanting everyone else to be miserable like him.

The fact that he tried to sell his fans a new “book” that was just transcripts of his interviews and like 10 new pages shows he’s a piece of shit. Also him turning his back on his old friend Trump just so he could fit in with the Hollywood crowd is a great example of his true self. Trump always did his show and gave him great radio over the years but Howie wanted to be with the in crowd.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I love that he spent years crying about how he can’t do an outrageous show because of the FCC and how he was going to all these great and creative things at Sirius. Now he has full control and freedom to do anything and its the most boring and tame radio. I can’t understand anyone still paying for him because it’s just him complaining about everything and wanting everyone else to be miserable like him.

The fact that he tried to sell his fans a new “book” that was just transcripts of his interviews and like 10 new pages shows he’s a piece of shit. Also him turning his back on his old friend Trump just so he could fit in with the Hollywood crowd is a great example of his true self. Trump always did his show and gave him great radio over the years but Howie wanted to be with the in crowd.
100%.

Howard would actually be in a way better and more relevant spot if he had gone for being a “free speech champion” and perhaps even stood by Trump - didn’t even need to politically endorse him, just be more neutral about it. Embrace tech and podcasting immediately - SiriusPod featuring Howard Stern and his exclusive weekly show plus old episodes! Etc

If I squint hard enough I can see a timeline where he is who Joe Rogan became.

Howard was already selling out and done for in the late 90s and 2000s when Hollywood accepted him. He completely lost his edge. But the final absolute nail in the coffin was America’s Got Talent.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Funny he talks so tough yet hasn’t left the house in years. He’s a miserable old man yelling at the clouds. Hey Howie, what happened to your production company? After Private Parts you claimed you were working on all kids of major things yet all you’ve done since your ONE movie is be a replaceable judge on a talent show. He still thinks he’s relevant yet nobody has cared what Stern has to say in almost 2 decades.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I love that he spent years crying about how he can’t do an outrageous show because of the FCC and how he was going to all these great and creative things at Sirius. Now he has full control and freedom to do anything and its the most boring and tame radio.

Howard knows this but would never say it out loud: the FCC made his career. He got to play the persecuted free speech champion, which got him sympathy from A listers who never would have gone on his show otherwise. The FCC fines were a trivial sum for CBS because Stern was so popular, but would have killed any would be competitor.

The FCC made Stern an icon with no competition. You'd almost think a secret cabal of Jews control the media for the benefit of their own, or something.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
He still thinks it’s the 90s and he’s a big deal. He still babbles in every interview with an actor about Private Parts which came out 25 years ago. He became Imus but somehow got worse. He’s a miserable old cunt who doesn’t leave his house yet thinks he’s relevant.
i remember that shitty movie made opie so jealous that was some funny shit

he probably got a huge mansion right i wouldnt leave the house either if i were him

RobertMewler

Howard was already selling out and done for in the late 90s and 2000s when Hollywood accepted him. He completely lost his edge. But the final absolute nail in the coffin was America’s Got Talent.
I hated when he befriended Rosie O'Donnell and Ellen Degeneres after riding their asses for years but I'd still listen occasionally. I stopped listening after Artie left. As fucked up as Art was, he carried the show. Richard and Sal are probably the only talent left.

I think Jews have great self awareness and a good sense of self deprecating humour but, like a woman and her pussy, that goes off pretty quickly. Most women peak at 25, most men peak at 40.

I still like Larry David. Maybe he's not at his best but the last Curb was pretty decent and who is an older, richer, grumpier Jew who is legitimately funny?

Howard is just a petrified cadaver like some kind of Victorian experiment who got into the best embalming techniques and now spends his millions investing into making tiny strides into the formaldehyde production industry. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that he is basically working on his mausoleum at this point, both literally and comedically.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

What you don't want to hear about the latest cat issues?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I used to love him but now I think he’s the biggest piece of shit. He’s such a miserable old woman at this point. After Imus died he really went downhill. Now he just complains about everything and doesn’t leave the house.
There was a point in time that I too loved the show. Late 80s early 90s Stern was untouchable. OnA became more my thing and yes, I even liked the zoo shit at the time.