• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard Stern is Interviewing Barbara Streisand tomorrow

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
RHB.jpg
Nice formatting, stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
You think babs will take a spin on the sybian?
I would actually howl if that happened and Sal smelled then kept the cover like he used to.
Howard Stern gets millions to work from home and has hardly gone into work since march 2020.
They say money can’t buy happiness and while that’s not always true, it is 100% true when it comes to Wiggy.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Stern honestly tried to say that he never said the word nigger a couple years ago. Fucking phony lying son of a bitch. And he got bo pushback from anyone either! I can pull dozens of clips of him saying it. Including the infamous “schwoogie buzzer” story. (Which still makes me laugh.) I was a pretty regular stern listener when he was actually good.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Stern honestly tried to say that he never said the word nigger a couple years ago. Fucking phony lying son of a bitch. And he got bo pushback from anyone either! I can pull dozens of clips of him saying it. Including the infamous “schwoogie buzzer” story. (Which still makes me laugh.) I was a pretty regular stern listener when he was actually good.
Poor little Jew boy thought he was a coon

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
When I was a kid, my Dad played this 8 track in his car everyday. I was mesmerized. The fucking cover even turned me on! Her curly hair! That ass! I know it's cool to shit on her but she's actually amazing!

Her infamy of being a straight up cunt transcends continents. Not kidding, everyone in the music industry, from fellow performers to the lowliest people backstage, know this like it's written on stone tablet.

But you're a fool if you try to criticize her talent. You really can't.

Her voice is incredible, that can't be argued. What she can do with it can't, either. I'm not a woman and I'M envious of her range. But the real kick in the cunt is this: she's a good actress too! Have you ever seen "What's Up, Doc?" That movie is the only modern love letter to screwball comedies like "His Girl Friday" and "The Philadelphia Story" that holds up (well, I'm the asshole who likes Stallone's "Oscar" but that's a hill I won't die on), and it's just a genuinely great film. A lot of the reason is her and Ryan O'Neal's chemistry, it's convincing, you see it, and you get invested in them. This was during his peak, too, and to be his equal on screen, and at times even his superior, is high praise.

So I'll always hate her diva behaviour, but I'll never disrespect her talent.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don’t forget “Nigger Hatin’ Hat” that one has really been scrubbed from the internet. Not only did he say it him, Fred, and Jackie wrote it for Billy to say as various characters and voices.

I know he’s a douche but i liked when Don Jr was sharing the video of Stern - in black face - saying “Nigger” over and over from one of the old PPV’s. I guess with Howard he’s in one of those spots where he’s too old and irrelevant to be cancelled like others have. Or like what Patrice said about they only protect you up until a point like when Tracy Morgan got in trouble for saying “Faggot” about his son in his stand up.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Stern hit the “er” harder than Cumia.