Howard Stern caller and Elisa Jordana assistant "Jimmy the Christian" bodycam arrest for CP possession

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You nervous they're going to connect the dots on your disgusting child trafficking desires?
we're coming for you next nigga

FE5xCOhX0AA85kE.jpg

NewJersey.gov

Eww, bullet behind the ear, Soviet style
Kid touching and eating shit means you're a broken person and a burden
a Member wrote this to me (by email):

Also, I noticed you commented on the bodycam footage of Jim, wondering if this story will become popular in the media (will it blow up). It has probably reached it's peak, with whatever local news it appeared on initially. I didn't really keep tabs on it. But from the work I do, I can tell you, there are 100s of similar cases happening monthly in the US which is a low estimate. It takes a lot more factors for there to be national coverage of a crime story. It helps if the offender is someone more noteworthy/famous, or who held a high up professional position, etc.

These things are a dime a dozen...

NewJersey.gov

i'm confused, he had to go to a wal-mart to confess to CP because?
It's a long ass rabbit hole, trust me...let's just say, he pre-confessed on Elisa Jordana's show 2 months ago, and nobody even noticed...then he just felt guilt or something, and turned himself in (after a huge fallout with Elisa)

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
It's a long ass rabbit hole, trust me...let's just say, he pre-confessed on Elisa Jordana's show 2 months ago, and nobody even noticed...then he just felt guilt or something, and turned himself in (after a huge fallout with Elisa)

This shit was fucking wild. Seemed fake when it first came out. Where is the new ip2 forum these days? Last iteration i was on was ip2.win or ip2.always. Ive been out of the loop forever at this point. Pretty much dropped off since Speedy was tugging his little pecker with Jewels Rancid and Atilla in the cuck corner with the ax and getting babies taken from her from the state. Place got fawkin dark. More Jimmy and Elissa video. He left her $100,000s.

Last edited:

NewJersey.gov

This shit was fucking wild. Seemed fake when it first came out. Where is the new ip2 forum these days? Last iteration i was on was ip2.win or ip2.always. Ive been out of the loop forever at this point. Pretty much dropped off since Speedy was tugging his little pecker with Jewels Rancid and Atilla in the cuck corner with the ax and getting babies taken from her from the state. Place got fawkin dark. More Jimmy and Elissa video. He left her $100,000s.

They booted her out of IP2 and disavow the Jim-Ward Nichols shit.

https://ip2.network/ <--- no Elisa Jordana

this is their forum