Howard & Opie pretending not to know people's names or deliberately mispronouncing HATE thread

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Wow, I can’t believe I’m defending Howard this vehemently. His daughters weren’t in the public eye whatsoever. At least Dierda (sic) was visible because of the public charity work through Mr. Imus’s ranch. Speaking to Debella’s wife: that sounds more like a her thing. I do think he went over the line when he had Jackie’s ex wife come on to do the dating game but I doubt Jackie cared. “I’m just an old hippy who drives a Volkswagen. I don’t need much!”
Now i’m just rambling cause I don’t really have a point i’m trying to get across: When Howies daughter did that stupid play she wanted no mention of her name on the bill knowing Howies enemies would use it against him. Didn’t even tell him he was doing it. O&A being smarter, and going lower, found this out and used it. Howard got pissed and pulled her out of the show against her will which caused the play manager to do a scathing article calling him a pussy.

I think its really about how far is too far, both objectively and to you personally. I mean me personally, listening back to those clips of Howies daughter is fawwwkin uncomfortable for the reasons you said. She’s a private figure, and the shit shes doing is cringe, but they wouldn’t give a shit if she weren’t Howards daughter. Using a kid as a stick to poke the bear is dirty

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
Now i’m just rambling cause I don’t really have a point i’m trying to get across: When Howies daughter did that stupid play she wanted no mention of her name on the bill knowing Howies enemies would use it against him. Didn’t even tell him he was doing it. O&A being smarter, and going lower, found this out and used it. Howard got pissed and pulled her out of the show against her will which caused the play manager to do a scathing article calling him a pussy.

I think its really about how far is too far, both objectively and to you personally. I mean me personally, listening back to those clips of Howies daughter is fawwwkin uncomfortable for the reasons you said. She’s a private figure, and the shit shes doing is cringe, but they wouldn’t give a shit if she weren’t Howards daughter. Using a kid as a stick to poke the bear is dirty
My timeline is off here because I can’t remember if Artie was there or not because a lot of times he was quiet during interviews if he didn’t care about the person. Opie (the Ron Howard one) has a daughter that’s an actress. He went to one of her college plays with her grandpa not knowing she was going to be naked the whole time. He said how brave it was of her and Stern agreed. Nevermind, Artie was there because he said the director just wanted to see her naked. I just don’t know if this was before or Stern’s daughter’s play fiasco. Also Ron Howard is an annoying douche.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
My timeline is off here because I can’t remember if Artie was there or not because a lot of times he was quiet during interviews if he didn’t care about the person. Opie (the Ron Howard one) has a daughter that’s an actress. He went to one of her college plays with her grandpa not knowing she was going to be naked the whole time. He said how brave it was of her and Stern agreed. Nevermind, Artie was there because he said the director just wanted to see her naked. I just don’t know if this was before or Stern’s daughter’s play fiasco. Also Ron Howard is an annoying douche.
I dont blame him i wanna see her naked too. Bryce Dallas Howard, big fat fucking ass. (Nice boy name, stupid)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

I dont blame him i wanna see her naked too. Bryce Dallas Howard, big fat fucking ass. (Nice boy name, stupid)
Hey check out, guys. Dis nigga Sue is gay.
IMG_2562.png

No wonder why she married the first guy she ever had sex with. She’s was actually pretty cool on Stern so I assumed she was hotter. Can’t tell if they just try to hide their ego. Must be so fucking annoying to be a huge celebrity and have all your dipshit kids try to be famous too.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Wow, I can’t believe I’m defending Howard this vehemently. His daughters weren’t in the public eye whatsoever.
His one daughter was featured in an off Broadway play prominently. And his other daughter was high on drugs at a CBS event and everyone knew about it. It's not like she got caught with drugs in high school privately. She was all messed up at some CBS corporate event humiliating Howard and acting like a maniac.

Howard threatened to reveal Anthony's personal life from his wife through Dominic Barbara. And Howard would have people spill private information on others on the air. Like Fred fighting at the Rainbow Room with his wife. Or Ronnie constantly bringing up guys getting lap dances or 'other favors' from Scores girls on the air (which allegedly broke up some marriages).

Not to mention it was Howard's flunky Chauncey Hayden who made up the Bam Margera sex tape story. Artie once wished AIDS deaths on Sal's "faggot sons" and ripped on them during a roast. And that was eventually removed from replays and HowardTV but fans had recorded the live show and put it on the internet forever.

Point is that Howard would rip on private individuals all of the time. But just couldn't take the heat on topics like his wig or his daughters or his failed first marriage. Or things like Private Parts bombing at the box office. Everyone has their weak spot. Howard's weak spot was pretty much O&A knowing how to mess with him to the point where he had lawyers gag them on CBS and Sirius.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

I vaguely remember Howard going after Kathie Lee Gifford’s kids.

O&A were vicious, but they were just doing to Howie what Howie did to others.

And no one ever has given credit to Emily Stern. She pioneered female standup comedy with “muh vaginaaaaa”
Here he is acting like a scared little bitch because they sat near each other on a plane:
You can feel the energy in the studio is weird because he leans into not kidding that he thought her and her geriatric husband (boyfriend?) were going to confront him.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
His one daughter was featured in an off Broadway play prominently. And his other daughter was high on drugs at a CBS event and everyone knew about it. It's not like she got caught with drugs in high school privately. She was all messed up at some CBS corporate event humiliating Howard and acting like a maniac.

Howard threatened to reveal Anthony's personal life from his wife through Dominic Barbara. And Howard would have people spill private information on others on the air. Like Fred fighting at the Rainbow Room with his wife. Or Ronnie constantly bringing up guys getting lap dances or 'other favors' from Scores girls on the air (which allegedly broke up some marriages).

Not to mention it was Howard's flunky Chauncey Hayden who made up the Bam Margera sex tape story. Artie once wished AIDS deaths on Sal's "faggot sons" and ripped on them during a roast. And that was eventually removed from replays and HowardTV but fans had recorded the live show and put it on the internet forever.

Point is that Howard would rip on private individuals all of the time. But just couldn't take the heat on topics like his wig or his daughters or his failed first marriage. Or things like Private Parts bombing at the box office. Everyone has their weak spot. Howard's weak spot was pretty much O&A knowing how to mess with him to the point where he had lawyers gag them on CBS and Sirius.
Didn't Howies daughter OD at that party and have to be hospitalized?