• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How young is too young?

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
If their age is on the clock then they're old enough for cock! wait..
If there's no grass on the field, time to plant seed.

If there's no grass on the field, time to play in the mud.

Real answer, minaw's. 18-19 is fine but a little weird. Women physically peak at 21-24 and mentally peak around 25, before they start slowly go insane.

G

View attachment 98996

I get the daughter rebelling against the dad and fucking an old man. Her dad let his wife give birth to a half nigger kid.
What's the story with this guy? I remember someone saying he was some kind of DNC guy, but can't remember the details. Don't want to reach for a story where there isn't one, but I wouldn't be surprised if some political fag was pimping their own kid out.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
paul-weimer.png

Huh, never thought about that before... I guess "zero" would be too young, but I'd give it a shot anyway.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
If there's no grass on the field, time to plant seed.

If there's no grass on the field, time to play in the mud.

Real answer, minaw's. 18-19 is fine but a little weird. Women physically peak at 21-24 and mentally peak around 25, before they start slowly go insane.
I "was seeing" a 19 year old when I was 29. One of my friends, (female of course) told me it's predatory to be with a 19 year old at age 30. To which I retorted, "I am not 30."
Now at 33 18-19 seems young to me and in retrospect I think freaking out about turning 30 had a lot to do with why I was so into her, trying to hang on to youth and all that, along with the ego boost of someone being attracted to you when you're starting to feel old.

Last edited: