How was Joseph Goebbels not a kike?

Chinless Joe.

1656440425293.png

How about Adolf Eichmann.

1656440535846.png

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Imagine the Cumias hiding in some attic like Anne Frank? LOL
No one would like them enough to give them shelter and even in the event they found shelter, they would make so much noise and get found out immediately. Joe would be hoofing around and Anth would be prancing around in mommy's shoes. Those people can't behave.

G

I'd love to read the diary of Joe Cumia
"So the NAZI jerkoffs came knocking at our host's door again :mad::eek:." "Dawn, luckily was asleep but little Anthony heard the Goostepping and started to HYPERVENTILATE and feel NAUSEOUS :sick:". But thanks to my fast thinking, Idistracted the Germanic GOOFS by throwing my voice and mimicking the sound of a shuffling jew outside with just my VOCAL CHORDS :cool:.

So, they're gone now. The kids will thank me later :cool:"

Diary of Joe Cumia

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I'd love to read the diary of Joe Cumia
October, 1939:

Hrrrmph. The HITARDS seem to think the war is going to continue. What they don’t know, is the US army is going to DESTROY them on the British “FRONT”. It’s only A matter of TIME before they shore up their attack and wipe these sorry KRAUTS from existence!!!!!! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Then the world will know of AMERICAN SUPERIORITY. The “White Man” coming into save the day AGAIN. I just wish I hadn’t been doing gigs in the area. Otherwise I’d be jumping from planes BEHIND the enemy lines FIGHTING for our RIGHTS!!!! >.< >.< >.<

AntH and Dawn are struggling. They both wish they were back home. AntH regrets coming to Italy, then Germany because of this. He thought it would be “fun” to check out Germany. I scored some good accordion gigs with food and beverage COMPENSATE’D. We figured why not??? It was still good to see our “ROOTS” and “La Famiglia”. :) :) :)

The REPUBLIDON’TS back home don’t want war. The “Yellow” belly PUSSIES don’t want to FIGHT for FREEDOM. Of course they don’t. They’ve never had to WORK in a FACTORY!!!! Too bad for them, FDR isn’t some pussy CRIPPLE who’s afraid of his own SHADOW!!!!! Any day now we’ll be back in LI in our all AMERICAN neighborhoods. The Cumias are doing just fine. ;) ;) ;)

PS: FDR1940!!!!! CUMIASTRONG!!!!! AMERICAN MADE!!!!!!!

G

October, 1939:

Hrrrmph. The HITARDS seem to think the war is going to continue. What they don’t know, is the US army is going to DESTROY them on the British “FRONT”. It’s only A matter of TIME before they shore up their attack and wipe these sorry KRAUTS from existence!!!!!! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Then the world will know of AMERICAN SUPERIORITY. The “White Man” coming into save the day AGAIN. I just wish I hadn’t been doing gigs in the area. Otherwise I’d be jumping from planes BEHIND the enemy lines FIGHTING for our RIGHTS!!!! >.< >.< >.<

AntH and Dawn are struggling. They both wish they were back home. AntH regrets coming to Italy, then Germany because of this. He thought it would be “fun” to check out Germany. I scored some good accordion gigs with food and beverage COMPENSATE’D. We figured why not??? It was still good to see our “ROOTS” and “La Famiglia”. :) :) :)

The REPUBLIDON’TS back home don’t want war. The “Yellow” belly PUSSIES don’t want to FIGHT for FREEDOM. Of course they don’t. They’ve never had to WORK in a FACTORY!!!! Too bad for the FDR isn’t some pussy CRIPPLE who’s afraid of his own SHADOW!!!!! Any day now we’ll be back in LI in our all AMERICAN neighborhoods. The Cumias are doing just fine. ;) ;) ;)

PS: FDR1940!!!!! CUMIASTRONG!!!!! AMERICAN MADE!!!!!!!
nice, authentic 1930s style emojis...