• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How was Compound Media even making money when...

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
But Anthony said it made over a million dollars a year! He wouldn’t lie to sound more intelligent and successful than he is.
The cheapest subscriber tier for CM is 84 bucks for a year. Assuming they account for all the income, that would mean a maximum of just under 12,000 subscribers to generate a million in revenue (not profit). That seems way too high, considering Nana was bragging about 40,000 subscribers back in 2014. I personally think 6,000 subs is an overly generous estimate already.

If CM is really making a million a year, it doesn't make any sense to downsize the company or his lifestyle. He could easily pay for all the staff, hangers-on, studio space and still live a modestly nigger rich life on the profits. You know when it would make sense to axe the enterprise? If total revenue is way less than a million, $250,000 or lower and rapidly declining, which matches my earlier suspicions of <3,000 CM subscribers remaining.

Forum Clout
The cheapest subscriber tier for CM is 84 bucks for a year. Assuming they account for all the income, that would mean a maximum of just under 12,000 subscribers to generate a million in revenue (not profit). That seems way too high, considering Nana was bragging about 40,000 subscribers back in 2014. I personally think 6,000 subs is an overly generous estimate already.

If CM is really making a million a year, it doesn't make any sense to downsize the company or his lifestyle. He could easily pay for all the staff, hangers-on, studio space and still live a modestly nigger rich life on the profits. You know when it would make sense to axe the enterprise? If total revenue is way less than a million, $250,000 or lower and rapidly declining, which matches my earlier suspicions of <3,000 CM subscribers remaining.

Imagine going from 40,000 subscribers to under 3000...