How to Clay Bar a Car

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Pat, you don’t have to honeypot for IPs. Here’s mine: 1.1.1.1

6FC641F3-04CA-4C70-ABF0-A4EE478D6E54.jpeg

It’s a free app, highly recommend.

G

I remmeber it was maybe 2008 or 2009 when I realized, I can pretty much Youtube anything I need after learning QuickBooks on there. He really thinks blogs of text is where online traffic is at in 2022, so cut-off from reality. People watch videos dummyy, you might as well make a youtube channel with just step by step pictures.

He is not smart at all...

Reminder - he had to hire a real man to dig out a tree stump for him.
I had a 3-4ft around, 80/100ft tall tree taken out. Instead of wasting money on a stump grinder (that was expensive AS FUCK and wouldve fucked up my pristine back lawn) i just LEGALLY APPLIED (highlighted for Pig. Legally applied! I didnt just build it backwards) for a fire pit and was approved. Were just slowly burning the stump down instead of burning Quasis money.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I love that Niki won’t even act as his personal photographer and videographer anymore. He’s out there awkwardly holding his phone, trying to get an action shot of his arm. I would seriously consider renting a top floor apartment near Pat’s house just to glimpse hilarious scenes like this.
Big spender over here dropping $600/mo

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Pat is the ultimate janny
he doesn't just do this for free, it usually ends up costing him something.

His veal like hands show he has done nothing in his 42 years.
You would think someone would be able to do at least one of these manual tasks competently;

Paint a house
lay a floor
erect a fence
grow some vegetables
install a basic cctv camera
move some stuff into the attic
build a firepit
build a wall
decorate
wash and wax a car
work on an engine
please a woman

I'm sure there are plenty I have missed but you get the idea..

Big spender over here dropping $600/mo
There is a rental opposite him available, some kiwi found it

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I think this is actually a thing nowadays sadly. You ever try finding a recipe online in the past 2 years? It's a 2000 word manifesto about how everyone loves this version of a saag paneer and how it tastes great with fresh naan bread. The recipe (only thing you need) gets spliced somewhere in the middle so you can't quick scan for it. Cunts one and all.
Yes but they're dragging it out because they want you to scroll onwards, loading more and yet more ads. Pat just wants to hear his own squeals.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Here's a tip, Mr Last Car Guy. You use the clay bar in the general direction of the front to the rear, not across the car. That's the how the car travels, so that's how things get embedded in the paint.

I could point out numerous more mistakes but you're a fucking retard (1.7*) and you only embarrass yourself with this drivel so I want it to continue.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I had a 3-4ft around, 80/100ft tall tree taken out. Instead of wasting money on a stump grinder (that was expensive AS FUCK and wouldve fucked up my pristine back lawn) i just LEGALLY APPLIED (highlighted for Pig. Legally applied! I didnt just build it backwards) for a fire pit and was approved. Were just slowly burning the stump down instead of burning Quasis money.
I have a friend who did that. Though he realized diesel would be better than gas for that

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Here's a tip, Mr Last Car Guy. You use the clay bar in the general direction of the front to the rear, not across the car. That's the how the car travels, so that's how things get embedded in the paint.

I could point out numerous more mistakes but you're a fucking retard (1.7*) and you only embarrass yourself with this drivel so I want it to continue.
Pat never had that option. He doesnt have the room to legally have a fire pit. So now its a " coliseum for his lizard" like the retard he is. He just stacked bricks and never used it.