How often do you think of this?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
If I were Nancy Kerrigan and that guy tried to hit me in the leg with an extendable baton, I'd roundhouse the baton out of his hand, choke him out and fuck him in the ass. I've replayed the situation in my head a million times and there is no possible outcome that doesn't involve me disarming the guy and fucking him in the ass. I think about this every single day. Nancy Kerrigan doesn't have the heart of a warrior.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I would have used my skills in kapoeira and dance fought the guy and just when I have him off balance, I'd whip out my ankle knives (I had knife training in a strip mall dojo) and slice him up like a pepperoni
Attached are the knives I've trained with
War-Tech-Black-Combat-Palm-Push-Dagger-Knife.600.jpg

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
I would have used my skills in kapoeira and dance fought the guy and just when I have him off balance, I'd whip out my ankle knives (I had knife training in a strip mall dojo) and slice him up like a pepperoni
Attached are the knives I've trained with
War-Tech-Black-Combat-Palm-Push-Dagger-Knife.600.jpg

I use one of those as a neck-knife.

the best thing to do with an extendable baton is unscrew the end & fill it with lead, you can even balance it to your handling/swing... don''t use it on a woman tho' - WTF!?!
I've seen a standard police-issue baton snap on a skinhead

G

If I were Nancy Kerrigan and that guy tried to hit me in the leg with an extendable baton, I'd roundhouse the baton out of his hand, choke him out and fuck him in the ass. I've replayed the situation in my head a million times and there is no possible outcome that doesn't involve me disarming the guy and fucking him in the ass. I think about this every single day. Nancy Kerrigan doesn't have the heart of a warrior.
If I were Nancy Kerrigan and that guy tried to hit me, I would immediately neutralize him and turn him over to the police who are actively hunting him.