HOW MUCH WORSE CAN IT GET?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
This is one of the worst decisions I can remember. Ya got Chris Christy ova thea holding a press conference basically saying it's armageddon in New Jersey, but you still got them ready for a marathon ova hea.

I mean come on now. You still going door to door in Staten Island trying to find out if dead bodies in the houses? And ya holding a marathon? Christy's talking about not having enough clean watuh in the State. And ya wanna hand out cups of watuh being thrown in the streets. Being handed to runners, and throwing, drinking with them, and throw them up in the air, and then New Jersey don't have any clean watuh He-heh...

Then you want the street to be littered with half-full water bottles with guys who are running in the marathon who are pouring it on their heads, and throwing half used bottles in the street, and in JERSEY THEY DON'T HAVE ANY WATER. The governor saying they don't have any clean watuh. Well come ova hea they'll throw the bottles in the street during the marathon, you can pick them up.

How much worse can it get? You know what a marathon or a race looks like. You got LITTERED... or, watuh bottles half used, all over the place, Ya got the governor saying there's NO CLEAN WATUH!!!

3CNm3x-aHxiorzurIPIPMRSFeGl9m4nkkTdMbnqvHao.jpg

I wish big Mike was still on the radio. I loved listening to him bloviate. Hearing him frothing mad, screaming about the Yankee bullpen brings me comfort. Reminds me of being in my dads car as a little kid.

I go listen through the Funhouse/backaftathis twitter clip thread of all his greatest hits every couple of months.

If him and dog ever did a show together again, I’d listen to every single episode.