How much money does Opie have?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Funniest bit Rich ever did was telling everyone from the sub that the OnA show was over and we all needed to move on. Even today, if you put his name in a search engine you get this:

vos.png

Nice moving on, stupid.

groomia1961

Kurt CoLAME
Quite a bit, I presume. I've always wondered if Opie and Anthony made the same throughout their careers. Or if at one point one was paid more than the other? Curious
At their peak they got paid about 10 million a year. I wonder if that was split 50/50.

C66F8A47-F840-4CB3-9647-F551883A3D64.jpeg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
He said in the last six months that he had to get rid of his parking spot in Trump Tower because he couldn’t justify $700 a month. He spends upwards of $100,000 a month for living expenses (two mortgages, private school x2, trophy wife, private chef). He’s had zero income besides investments for for four years. He’s blown through at least five million since being fired by just maintaining his life style.

if I had to guess I’d bet he’s extremely house rich and probably has a great portfolio. We are also in an unprecedented real estate and equities bubble so there is a great chance that he is way too comfortable for where he should be, being a washed up, unemployed shock jock with zero income.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
He said in the last six months that he had to get rid of his parking spot in Trump Tower because he couldn’t justify $700 a month. He spends upwards of $100,000 a month for living expenses (two mortgages, private school x2, trophy wife, private chef). He’s had zero income besides investments for for four years. He’s blown through at least five million since being fired by just maintaining his life style.

if I had to guess I’d bet he’s extremely house rich and probably has a great portfolio. We are also in an unprecedented real estate and equities bubble so there is a great chance that he is way too comfortable for where he should be, being a washed up, unemployed shock jock with zero income.

Opie still get’s points