• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much money did Anthony lose on his McMansion?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I remember he bragged about how much it cost to heat the pool when he wasn’t even home. I bet he misses that money now!
One time his pool had a leak and he went through something around a million gallons of water in one month because his pool would automatically top itself off if it ever drained. He would also heat his pool nearly year round and leave the heat on to prevent it freezing or if he wanted to take a quick swim. Norton once said that the hot tub was actually not as warm as the giant swimming pool.
Giant commercial generator he bought because New York had a bad storm once.
It was a standard emergency generator that would automatically activate if your power went out. He had fuel tanks buried in the yard as well as part of the generator built into the ground as well. Every 24 hours or so of use you need to fully service the generator and it is a huge task. So if you lose power for a day you need to get a service team out.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
One time his pool had a leak and he went through something around a million gallons of water in one month because his pool would automatically top itself off if it ever drained. He would also heat his pool nearly year round and leave the heat on to prevent it freezing or if he wanted to take a quick swim. Norton once said that the hot tub was actually not as warm as the giant swimming pool.
As someone who has been in the pool industry for over 20 years, I would think it’s near impossible to actually lose up to a million gallons, even with an auto fill mechanism on the pool, but maybe not.

Auto fills work exactly like a toilet in terms of utilizing the float apparatus. Lose a certain amount of water, the float kicks in and begins to refill until it reaches the top of where the float can go. The amount that the auto fill was putting back in would depend on how far down the float was set to activate, which can vary depending on which sub-contractor installed it.

He very well may have had a leak, but I tend to think that his heating obsession was more at fault than anything, especially in the northern climate of LI. I reside in FL, where the average heated residential pool can lose roughly 2-3” in the winter months. This arrogant pedo was heating through the winter, which means that the pool was losing a fuck ton of water every day. Knowing what I know about New Yorkers and their obsession with bath water pools(85 to 100 degrees), he definitely heated in the summer as well, which only served to add to the total water loss. The winter heating is what was killing it, not to mention that a leak would’ve been foreseeable in that regard because he was effectively heating underground PVC pipes that were expanding and contracting constantly.

What I’m saying is, Nana is a fool.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I think it was hurricane sandy? A literal once in a century storm. Long island doesn't get hurricanes ever year you fucking wop. Still a Better investment than those ugly as fuck pillars supporting nothing
So you're saying he's kinda careless with his money? Maybe the type to max out a credit card to buy a jet ski?