• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much longer do Nana and Missy have?

I've always assumed that it's a mutually beneficial arrangement, where Nana gets to pretend he's a heterosexual man with a much younger girlfriend, and she gets money. So one could conclude she'll leave as soon as the money is gone. Now I don't know enough about Andy's finances to say for sure one way or the other, but it seems kind of difficult to believe that he can swing a house AND an apartment AND a professional beard AND a parasitic older brother all at the same time. And if he can, you have to wonder how sustainable it is.
Gavin looked disgusted when he was on that call. That’s why Nana cut it short.
Once again the ghoul can't resist the urge to burnish his heterosexual bona fides in front of one of his guy crushes. He just reflexively overcompensates whenever he's around a guy he likes. It's all so laughably transparent, too, as anyone can plainly see how smitten he is with Gavin. He practically has little cartoon hearts orbiting his head whenever he looks at him.

I've always assumed that it's a mutually beneficial arrangement, where Nana gets to pretend he's a heterosexual man with a much younger girlfriend, and she gets money. So one could conclude she'll leave as soon as the money is gone. Now I don't know enough about Andy's finances to say for sure one way or the other, but it seems kind of difficult to believe that he can swing a house AND an apartment AND a professional beard AND a parasitic older brother all at the same time. And if he can, you have to wonder how sustainable it is.

Once again the ghoul can't resist the urge to burnish his heterosexual bona fides in front of one of his guy crushes. He just reflexively overcompensates whenever he's around a guy he likes. It's all so laughably transparent, too, as anyone can plainly see how smitten he is with Gavin. He practically has little cartoon hearts orbiting his head whenever he looks at him.
I think the money is on borrowed time. Pretty sure BigBroJo is already cut off based on his posts since summer. Joe initially started mooing about gas prices, he hasn’t paid his utility bill in months, selling guitars off the wall, busking on the ferries and now punching out guitar picks from old hotel room keys. It’s over.

Missy and N-thony absolutely have an arrangement, but I can see him screwing that up now they are 1000 miles apart. Missy will not share him, she probably convinced him to cut off Joe. She absolutely won’t let him even entertain the thought of another girl. Missy should keep tabs on him, she’s aging out of the program and her position is vulnerable.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I think the money is on borrowed time. Pretty sure BigBroJo is already cut off based on his posts since summer. Joe initially started mooing about gas prices, he hasn’t paid his utility bill in months, selling guitars off the wall, busking on the ferries and now punching out guitar picks from old hotel room keys. It’s over.

Missy and N-thony absolutely have an arrangement, but I can see him screwing that up now they are 1000 miles apart. Missy will not share him, she probably convinced him to cut off Joe. She absolutely won’t let him even entertain the thought of another girl. Missy should keep tabs on him, she’s aging out of the program and her position is vulnerable.
Missy doesn't care that Geno and Gavin spitroast Nana, what's Nana gonna do, catch AIDS twice?

Gavin looked disgusted when he was on that call. That’s why Nana cut it short.
B6BB217A-6D28-4097-9147-07670C0A38FC.jpeg

Couldn’t even look at him anymore.

View attachment 88163

Couldn’t even look at him anymore.
"I'd go as low as eleven" blurted a drunken Andy, as Gavin turned away in revulsion and disgust.

"Oh shit, I maybe went too far again" thought Andy, as he noticed Gavin's disapproving countenance. Andy began mindlessly hooting and giggling like a retard, in a sad attempt to play it off as a joke. His unwashed inner shirt grew damp with nervous perspiration. "FUCKING CUNT! BUNG ROT! Months of flirting down the drain! And I was this close! Why must I always reflexively assert my fake heterosexuality by bragging about my affinity for raping minors? Ugh! I'm so STUPID!" he mused. Andy reached for his beer, and took a long swig. "So, when are you coming to Greenville hahaHAholeeeeeshit!" he nervously lisped.

Always looking to the booth where his staff has to awkwardly fake smile back at him because he is still clueless on how to do his own show.

I can visualize Garrett and Drew’s awkward forced smiles as they try to act like they aren’t working for such a creepy ass ghoul. He really made everybody sick with how he behaved with that girl.

Toast

Garrett's a good egg and one of the few legitimately funny people at CM

He's pretty much wasting his life working on this gig tho
Yah gotta wonder what demons are his closet that keeps him at that job. I can't imagine nana is paying him six figures and benefits. Don't look like a job you can coast to retirement either.