How much has Torque spent at Hooligans

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
I haven't seen this before, is he wiping his tears with a check? (cheque, for the eurotrashfags) I was explaining the saga to a buddy last night & was sounding like a sociopath for following the antics of this place ruining his life...I was starting to think maybe he didn't deserve it, then I saw this pic & realized I need to cut back on the libtard propaganda, it's making me soft.

It's probably a 2 dollar rebate check he got from buying a case of beer at 711

G

I was thinking about this the other day when I looked at my bar tab of $45.00 (with tip and tax) for 2 beers and a burger. And then I began thinking: how the hell does Pat afford to go to the bar so much? Is hooligans super cheap maybe? Do they have $2.00 beers like some bars in shitty towns and cities do? I decided to call and ask. Almost all the beers are 6$+

Fuck the health effects and extra pounds, This fucking idiot is spending a fortune on beer. Going out to bars is sneaky expensive. How the hell does his mongoloid wife allow him to spend this much money on this? Does she hate having in the house that much?
It’s not expensive but it’s more expensive than I would have thought a Midwestern bar in a shit neighborhood would be.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I haven't seen this before, is he wiping his tears with a check? (cheque, for the eurotrashfags) I was explaining the saga to a buddy last night & was sounding like a sociopath for following the antics of this place ruining his life...I was starting to think maybe he didn't deserve it, then I saw this pic & realized I need to cut back on the libtard propaganda, it's making me soft.
1657197953040.png

1657197988699.png

1657198016584.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s not expensive but it’s more expensive than I would have thought a Midwestern bar in a shit neighborhood would be.
I think he doesn’t drink that much there, even his “amwriting” pics usually show he’s got a water / soda and or tea. I remember once you could see his tab copy and it was only like 15 bucks. He has 2-3 beers there then does the majority of his drinking at home.