• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much has Torque spent at Hooligans

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I was thinking about this the other day when I looked at my bar tab of $45.00 (with tip and tax) for 2 beers and a burger. And then I began thinking: how the hell does Pat afford to go to the bar so much? Is hooligans super cheap maybe? Do they have $2.00 beers like some bars in shitty towns and cities do? I decided to call and ask. Almost all the beers are 6$+

Fuck the health effects and extra pounds, This fucking idiot is spending a fortune on beer. Going out to bars is sneaky expensive. How the hell does his mongoloid wife allow him to spend this much money on this? Does she hate having in the house that much?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I was thinking about this the other day when I looked at my bar tab of $45.00 (with tip and tax) for 2 beers and a burger. And then I began thinking: how the hell does Pat afford to go to the bar so much? Is hooligans super cheap maybe? Do they have $2.00 beers like some bars in shitty towns and cities do? I decided to call and ask. Almost all the beers are 6$+

Fuck the health effects and extra pounds, This fucking idiot is spending a fortune on beer. Going out to bars is sneaky expensive. How the hell does his mongoloid wife allow him to spend this much money on this? Does she hate having in the house that much?
Maybe he pregames at home and nurses a couple of beers and takes up a spot and spends $30 or so.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Maybe he pregames at home and nurses a couple of beers and takes up a spot and spends $30 or so.
If that’s true that’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard. Consistently pre gaming for a day drink.

But even spending $30 3-4x per week is a lot of money for an unemployed failed author. And just to sit and watch baseball by himself.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m assuming whatever money he actually make goes solely to this. We saw them replace their appliances with PPP loans which would imply they have nothing in the bank. My guess is, Mama Robin gives Nikki and him an allowance (only part of their monthly tard money) then whatever they make extra is for them. She probably has the house claimed as a tard house or something and is profiting off this situation. Tards are happy barely working, she’s happy making money and not having to deal with them.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I like to imagine him finding out about some Pat Happening while sitting there, like the leakage of his GPA, etc. and just having to repress his reaction to keep his composture in front of all the bar patrons

just seething silently, contorting his fat face, muttering

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
C6vpeBBWwAECvBB

Forum Clout
I haven't seen this before, is he wiping his tears with a check? (cheque, for the eurotrashfags) I was explaining the saga to a buddy last night & was sounding like a sociopath for following the antics of this place ruining his life...I was starting to think maybe he didn't deserve it, then I saw this pic & realized I need to cut back on the libtard propaganda, it's making me soft.

G

I haven't seen this before, is he wiping his tears with a check? (cheque, for the eurotrashfags) I was explaining the saga to a buddy last night & was sounding like a sociopath for following the antics of this place ruining his life...I was starting to think maybe he didn't deserve it, then I saw this pic & realized I need to cut back on the libtard propaganda, it's making me soft.
Not just any checks, they're checks for vast sums of money he makes doing stand up comedy.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
I like to imagine him finding out about some Pat Happening while sitting there, like the leakage of his GPA, etc. and just having to repress his reaction to keep his composture in front of all the bar patrons

just seething silently, contorting his fat face, muttering
Haha that's great. That's why I love pranking Hooligans all the time. Knowing there is a good possibility he's there and he has to pretend like he doesn't hear their phone ringing over and over and the girl slamming it down when she hears me yell in my deepest announcer voice PATRICK S TOMLINSON IS A FLLLLAAAAAAMMIIIIGGG FAGGOOOOTTT for the 20th time that day.