• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much has the Worm spent on his QUEEN?

Forum Clout
1703440661114.png

1703440675528.png

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
On the Whitney Cummings Ugly Cunt podcast there was a lot of info doled out:

-Alena is 26 but they met when she was 19. This means since 2016 they have been interacting…
-Norton would skype / facetime her all the time. Bill Burr was the one who went “DUDEEE YA GOTTA GO OVER THERE AND SEE HER” so Norton decided to book an entire European trip just for her.
-She was supposed to come to the Norway show he did, he bought plane tickets for her and a hotel for her but she missed her flight. So when he did his show in Amsterdam he bought her another set of hotel and flight tickets that she ended up using.
-She also appeared in Canada at the Just for Laughs shit which Norton also flew her out for / got her a hotel.

This is only 3 incidents and we’re talking about at least 2k.

If i do some of my fag math, their shoe collection is at least 1k. The makeup is probably 2k. (Designer - and a lot of it.) Their hat collection is at least 1k. The bags are the bulk of it and are probably 5k at least, even then i’m being generous.

This means Norton has spent a total of 36k on this woman.

Edit: I am seriously being generous about the bags being 5k. You saw the first one in the OP was 15 fucking k. We’re talking about multiple bags here. There is a good possibility the total is somewhere around 50k if not higher. What I also did not mention in the OP was that the ring cited (ruby plated one) is NOT the same ring she wears in other photos, so that is yet another insane 4 figure charge.

Don't forget the $64k of truckers cash he used as token on him.
He truly is a slimy little disgusting worm.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
On the Whitney Cummings Ugly Cunt podcast there was a lot of info doled out:

-Alena is 26 but they met when she was 19. This means since 2016 they have been interacting…
-Norton would skype / facetime her all the time. Bill Burr was the one who went “DUDEEE YA GOTTA GO OVER THERE AND SEE HER” so Norton decided to book an entire European trip just for her.
-She was supposed to come to the Norway show he did, he bought plane tickets for her and a hotel for her but she missed her flight. So when he did his show in Amsterdam he bought her another set of hotel and flight tickets that she ended up using.
-She also appeared in Canada at the Just for Laughs shit which Norton also flew her out for / got her a hotel.

This is only 3 incidents and we’re talking about at least 2k.

If i do some of my fag math, their shoe collection is at least 1k. The makeup is probably 2k. (Designer - and a lot of it.) Their hat collection is at least 1k. The bags are the bulk of it and are probably 5k at least, even then i’m being generous.

This means Norton has spent a total of 36k on this woman.

Edit: I am seriously being generous about the bags being 5k. You saw the first one in the OP was 15 fucking k. We’re talking about multiple bags here. There is a good possibility the total is somewhere around 50k if not higher. What I also did not mention in the OP was that the ring cited (ruby plated one) is NOT the same ring she wears in other photos, so that is yet another insane 4 figure charge.
It really was eye opening, Nikki has absolutely no delusions about what she is despite being a transsexual and Jim is creating mental gymnastics to avoid seeing the obvious.

She openly brags about never having a job and all the money Jim spends on her while Jim tries to spin it into some sort of retro feminism. Jim says he's not gay but pontificates about not being totally straight either while Nikki bluntly states "anyone who dates a trans girl is gay". Jim and the host gush over what a woman she is before Nikki interrupts "you're sitting here pregnant and I can't experience that, I don't get a period, I'm not a woman, I'm something else."

Jim has created a situation in his head where these red flags are fun quirks and this is how wives behave on various sitcoms he's seen. I came off liking Nikki more and respect to the grift, reminded me why I stopped caring for Norton as well.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'd wager most of those things are fakes and good-knockoffs because being a tranny is all about deceiving.
No way. Norton is a classic brand name rube. He only buys the most expensive version of anything or the newest brand name anything. Newest phones and televisions because he saw the advertisement somewhere. He is constantly caught up in fads and pop culture because he thinks that it makes him hip.

Fad diets? Egg whites and mustard? Sushi? Fad exercise? Boxercise and other nonsense? Protein shakes despite being obese? Norton cannot think for himself. His husband just swipes the credit card and takes what he wants.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
View attachment 172711
Look at the size of this fetternecked beast. Holy fucking ribs. I gave my eyes the cat swoosh and bend my wrist like a fag, im a girl.
Bro! WTF?! That neck is the size of Hulk Hogan's 24" biceps! 💪

This nigga is Brock Lesnar 🤣

As I said before... Everyday there's something else noticable that screams out Lindisfarne 793 Northumbrian coast Viking raid! Viqueen was first off the boat swinging Thors Mjölnir with zero fear!

Honestly, with a neck like that who needs a Fim!

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Lets take just the shortest look.

View attachment 172640
View attachment 172641
Total: 15k (Sunglasses around 100-200$, tax etc.)

View attachment 172646
View attachment 172647

View attachment 172648
View attachment 172649
Total: 20k (Ring - 5k, being generous.)

View attachment 172651
View attachment 172652
View attachment 172653
Total: Almost 21k.

This is only in three photos. Now imagine everything on the coat rack, the makeup, bags, hats, shoes, this fucking retard is gonna lose everything.

At least you finally admit that he is a man