How many retards were in your school

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
There were two types of retards. There was the legitimate ESE kids who had down syndrome and then there were the retards put in classes with everyone else. I can’t explain what I mean. They looked completely normal but were just fucked up. There were like 4 of these kids, they were all rappers and all thought of themselves as hard ass gangsters. And they all fucked legitimately retarded women, one time one even fingerbanged another in the middle of the court yard. Another one of these “retards” brought a fucking gun to school for “protection”.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
We had this autistic white kid who would breakdance through the halls while constantly trying to have rap battles against people who wanted nothing to do with him, we fucked with him mercilessly, egging him on and shit.
For those of you not paying attention, imagine this in a Dutch school for crippled kids and it's 10x more rib shattering

medium wyzzz

We had at least 4. One was dinosaur girl, she looked like an albino negroid and walked like a raptor. There were two classic Adam Libby type fat ones who looked identical but one always wore a blue hoodie so we called him blueberry.

@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda get in here
I had some weird ones. I had some dino hands kid in a wheelchair that only made weird noises & then junior and senior year I knew a girl that was basically Chris-Chan but with better parents. She also had a sister with epilepsy, so i think her parents were like cousins.

G

We had this autistic white kid who would breakdance through the halls while constantly trying to have rap battles against people who wanted nothing to do with him, we fucked with him mercilessly, egging him on and shit.

Lol, I remember that dude. Those were good times.

For those of you not paying attention, imagine this in a Dutch school for crippled kids and it's 10x more rib shattering

Hey, I went to this school too! And I’m not crippled, well not physically at least. 😬

G

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/Sc6Yw']
Sc6Yw.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks for doxing me, FUCKFACE! 😤

IMG_8257.jpeg

It was very strange because every class I was in had one.
The whole district sent the tards to the school I went to. They'd put them in like gym class and art classes.

Pretty wild when I was taking ceramics and the tard wrangler decided it would be a good idea to put the most non functioning one on a pottery wheel. Nigga had clay shooting all over the classroom running that wheel at full speed.

G

There were two types of retards. There was the legitimate ESE kids who had down syndrome and then there were the retards put in classes with everyone else. I can’t explain what I mean. They looked completely normal but were just fucked up. There were like 4 of these kids, they were all rappers and all thought of themselves as hard ass gangsters. And they all fucked legitimately retarded women, one time one even fingerbanged another in the middle of the court yard. Another one of these “retards” brought a fucking gun to school for “protection”.
Wiggers?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
No actual down-syndrom retards, but there was a sped-rejects table during my lunch period

Also my senior year they started doing Karaoke stuff during lunch, thanks fags. That was when I was at my height of comic making, just horrific stuff of daily events where I prominently featured one chinese classmate as racist as you could, speech bubbles and all(it was accurate!), he was the dumbest person I knew so it was okay.
Well anyways one friday the "I got a feeling. Tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good good night." song starts playing, and you here a meek voice half talking it. It's some 4ft tall adoptee indian girl just reciting the words. There wasn't any hollywood ending with people loving it or clapping, it just ended.
Well next comic I drew I knew my material, and holy fuck some of those speds made for great characture work. Anyways I think that one was so good that a friend photocopied it and handed them around, my one good buddy gets caught with the original and chastised by a dinosaur teacher of it being racist because of my Ling depiction.
He gets sent to the princicple's office, as a bro move denies knowing who made it, and when accused of being the creator tells them "Why would I draw myself like that?" because he was also drawn in the comic as a big-headed cross-eyed dork. He says the VP or whoever just conceded cause it was a perfect rebuttal. He's a lawyer now.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The whole district sent the tards to the school I went to. They'd put them in like gym class and art classes.

Pretty wild when I was taking ceramics and the tard wrangler decided it would be a good idea to put the most non functioning one on a pottery wheel. Nigga had clay shooting all over the classroom running that wheel at full speed.
See the joke was I am the retard.
Annnnnnnnnd punt

In grade school they mixed some of the more functional retards in with the regular kids. In like 4th grade, we had this kid Noodles in our class. Noodles was a total imbecile, he never stopped giggling, and he always smelled like piss. But he was great at sports, so everyone liked him. One day at recess, we were playing touch football. I hit Noodles with an absolutely perfect pass, right in the hands at full stride. And he just kept running. He left the school grounds, and just kept going. The cops found him like a mile away, milling around all confused. He used to eat pencil points mixed with Elmer's Glue, too.

In middle school they had a special retard class. One of them was this guy who looked like he was in his 30s, looked very much like a really tall John C. Reilly. If you were wearing a shirt with anything printed on it, he'd come up to you with a demented smile and say, for example, "Aerosmith STEEEEEEEENKS!". It was really disconcerting, too.

G

I was buddies with this native kid named Jeffrey Joe who was a drooling idiot in a grown man's body. Sweet kid, wouldn't hurt a fly but somebody must have told him not to take shit from people because he'd pick you up and throw you down the hallway if you got in his face. I'd hang with him just to watch people get ragdolled.