How many of you white trash idiots have been shot?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I jokingly held a gun up to my little brothers face while in a noogy kind of position, I swear I thought the gun was empty or not cocked so I pulled the trigger just so he'd hear it pull but I fucking shot him right in the eye on that spot where the tears form on your face. Sure it was an airsoft gun and miraculously nothing bad happened to him, but it was a legit gun, had the weight of a real one it was awesome. I just remember freaking out over him being okay, making sure it wasn't lodged into his eye somehow and he'd have to cry it out, and then over him not telling Mom or else we'd never get to use them again.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I was super fawkin drunk at a college party in an apartment complex - like complete black out and I was outside the building I was staying at and some N person pulled a knife on me and told me to give him my wallet. Now this was told to me by people outside near by but they said I just started yelling at him all loud and shit at 3 in the morning about the situation and how dare he think he can steal from me which drew more attention to what was happening from people out on their patios / stairwells partying. I even dared him to “cut me up real good!” If he’s gonna try to rob me and the N person got scared and ran off.

Best part? I didn’t even have my wallet or phone on me.
Did you call him a Nigger? Thats a power movie. Unless you're a Jew manlet addressing a white person who shoots you.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
A friend in high school and his brother were in his fathers home office pretending to shoot each other with their fathers pistols and didn't know they were loaded, .38 went off and skimmed across the top of his brothers scalp, it parted his hair permanently like in a cartoon, he wore a hat to school the rest of the year

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Did you call him a Nigger? Thats a power movie. Unless you're a Jew manlet addressing a white person who shoots you.
I don’t think so, I was more upset that someone told me I should give them my wallet that I didn’t even have on me. This was in Florida so it wasn’t like he was the only N person around at a student housing apartment on a Friday night at 3 in the morning. That or I don’t see color when I get black out drunk.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
I know this sounds like a bullshit story, but I know a guy who shot his dick off. On purpose. He got a chick pregnant and he was doing the right thing and marrying her but she was a crazy bitch and he decided he would go through with the marriage for the kid’s sake but he wasn’t gonna have any more kids with her.