• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long would Fatty last if he fled to Mexico?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
He’d have to stick to the tourist areas as his Duolingo training won’t be worth anything. So it will depend on how long he is allowed in the Carlos n Charlie’s or Senor Frog.
A reddit guy better check all the tourist traps to see if they have fax machines if he does. How do Mexicans feel about greyscale pictures of fat guys blowing Trump?

Forum Clout
It would be a terrible thing if one of the Cartels put out a video of them peeling his skin off of his skull. I'd hate for anything bad to happen to Pat.
I’d demand a Drug distribution criticism subforum be made if they take away our favorite toy. We may just fuck around and solve the fentanyl crisis.

Da Owen bbbboyz vs Los Zetas

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
I could see him as a feared and respected gringo drifter. He strolls into town not looking for trouble, just to drink some cheap tequila and rest his weary legs, but trouble always finds him. He neutralizes the cartel, stays one step ahead of the federales, and always beds the most beautiful woman in every town.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I could see him as a feared and respected gringo drifter. He strolls into town not looking for trouble, just to drink some cheap tequila and rest his weary legs, but trouble always finds him. He neutralizes the cartel, stays one step ahead of the federales, and always beds the most beautiful woman in every town.
Like an even cooler version of Desperado. That is so Pat!😎

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I’ll get him a job as mop boy at the Donkey Show.

Si se sale de la raya vamos hacer chicharrón prensado del maricon gordo con senos.