How long until iDubbbz kills himself?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I think his girlfriend is a male to female tranny.

Nice tits on that fella

1689032365272.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He’ll go the way of Bobby Lee aka riding out a mediocre career for the next 5 years while your weird girlfriend holds your neck down with her foot. Neither of these people would ever leave because it would accept being conned by someone you loved, and both of those people have given a big Fuck you to everyone who hates their girlfriends so they would also have to admit those people are right.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Who could have foreseen that jumping off a refrigerator in a green bodysuit and proclaiming "I'm gay!" would be the height of his respectability and cultural relevance? Papa Franku knew when to check out, RIP to the realest.
Thats also because Filthy Frank actually had talent and so when he realized it was time to hang up the edgy shit he had an actual career to fall back on. The only thing iDubbbz has now is an unprofitable business and an unfuckable wife.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Unless you're a sex slave or stuck in a horrifically abusive household, if you're getting raped all the time it's definitely your fault.

The biggest disservice to women ever created was “rape isn’t your fault”. I’m not saying it’s 100% theirs but everyone plays a role in what happens to them. You can’t go to dingy bars, not watch your drink, then when you get raped blame the rapist. No, you could have done shit to prevent getting raped.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
The biggest disservice to women ever created was “rape isn’t your fault”. I’m not saying it’s 100% theirs but everyone plays a role in what happens to them. You can’t go to dingy bars, not watch your drink, then when you get raped blame the rapist. No, you could have done shit to prevent getting raped.
That's it. And a lot of the time they'll get raped on separate occasions at the same dingy bar. Or by the same guy. If I got raped, I'd probably stop setting myself up to be raped.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
"I should be able to drunkenly walk down any dark alley I want, you misogynist".

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

Look, if you go into Afghanistan with a "MUHAMMAD IS A PEDO" sign around your neck, I'm not saying you deserved to be beheaded but what did you fucking expect?

Modern women love to lambast the worst traits of men (usually found in the vast minority) while still reaping the full benefits of all their intellect, hard work, and sacrifice. On the flipside, they focus on all their disadvantages (that society trips over itself to artificially mitigate with quotas, charities, media campaigns, whatever the fuck) without acknowledging all their inherent powers... like sucking some famous eCeleb's dick to increase your notoriety and wealth 100-fold.

The irony of crying victim from sexual abuse while you degrade, humiliate, and emasculate your meal ticket and supposed love of your life. I hope she's paid a visit by the fabled Long Island Biter.