How long has Anthony being leaving New York?

G

No enthusiasm, no excitement, no rush. Living out in the middle of nowhere with no one but an adult heterosexual woman for companionship seems more like Nana's worst nightmare than a dream. If he ever actually moves there full time, he'll pick up a DUI within a month or two. That loud, greasy wop will stand out like a big gay sort thumb down there.
This is a good point. Even heterosexual men need a buddy or two to hang out with occasionally, even if it's just a couple of times a year. Even those of us who love our wives and enjoy their company need some space sometimes (this works both ways.) A homosexual queer like Nana is in for a rude awakening if she thinks the rural domestic life is for her

Rascal

The problem is, he chose the location based on what it doesn't have (blacks, he thinks), while putting no thought into whether or not it has anything to offer. Five years and a new Mcmansion later he realized there's nothing to do in South Carolina, except the same type of stuff he already does in his dingy NY apartment.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The problem is, he chose the location based on what it doesn't have (blacks, he thinks), while putting no thought into whether or not it has anything to offer. Five years and a new Mcmansion later he realized there's nothing to do in South Carolina, except the same type of stuff he already does in his dingy NY apartment.
I give it a year before he gets a dwi. What’s he doing with the “network” by the way?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
He didn’t even move to the beach he’s way over on the other side of the state.
Yeah Dawn moved to Myrtle Beach. I figured that was where Ant was going too. Then he said Greenville. I was like wait, you’re moving there and your sister already moved there, and you’re moving 2 1/2 hours away from her? I don’t think he had enough Cumia Bux on hand to build a Guinea palace in Horry County.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I wonder if he actually spent time around these badass, traditional roughnecks he thought he'd like and they made it clear in no uncertain terms he was still a faggy Yankee no matter how many times he said "nigger". I wouldn't doubt for a second he expected zero culture shock and was baffled that a bunch of hicks that worked with their hands their entire lives and raised families for decades weren't particularly keen on his kind prancing into town.

Even if you subscribed to the "He'd never leave his hovel", I'm sure he expected Cackalacky to be exactly the specific brand of white trash "conservative" they get up North, and might be having reservations that there's none of him down South.
Theres no doubt he picked SC not just because of their firearm laws and economic laws, but because he thought the South, and especially that state, would just be a nigger lynching fest. He thought it was a white paradise where every white person bands together to keep the blacks from moving in. However this fucking Yank doesn’t even understand the Deep South is more integrated with Niggers than some shithole like New York. It’s the perfect example of how a Northern rube would view the South.

And I can speak from personal experience. My family was all Northerners while i’m the first generation born in the South. I experienced it and saw my parents experience it. You don’t say you’re from (Insert Northern state) unless you meet a fellow Northerner because everyone will look at you weird, like an outsider. And i’m from Florida which isn’t really considered “the South” like SC is. He will absolutely never be accepted there. They don’t know who the fuck he is and will thus be boiled down into another faggot New Yorker trying escape the evil liberal policy and moving to an even bigger shithole, trying to revamp a state he doesn’t know into an anti-nigger paradise.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I wonder if he actually spent time around these badass, traditional roughnecks he thought he'd like and they made it clear in no uncertain terms he was still a faggy Yankee no matter how many times he said "nigger". I wouldn't doubt for a second he expected zero culture shock and was baffled that a bunch of hicks that worked with their hands their entire lives and raised families for decades weren't particularly keen on his kind prancing into town.

Even if you subscribed to the "He'd never leave his hovel", I'm sure he expected Cackalacky to be exactly the specific brand of white trash "conservative" they get up North, and might be having reservations that there's none of him down South.
He's not just going to stick out as a yankee, Southerners generally don't consider Italians white, especially when they're actual arabs like Nana. Growing up, I always heard "eye-talyins ain't nothin but inside-out niggers"

lowend73

never caught lackin
Dawn moved to Myrtle Beach 3 years ago. Ant doesent really wanna go. He just thinks he does.
Myrtle Beach is a class A shithole. Great place to go if you play golf, or want to stay at a Tourist Trap.

That is all it is, Golf resorts in the north. Then it is T Shirt, Miniature Golfing, and shit clubs.

It does have Black Bike Week. Seeing Nana in the middle of that would be great.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Myrtle Beach is a class A shithole. Great place to go if you play golf, or want to stay at a Tourist Trap.

That is all it is, Golf resorts in the north. Then it is T Shirt, Miniature Golfing, and shit clubs.

It does have Black Bike Week. Seeing Nana in the middle of that would be great.
It’s also expensive now that people from DC, Philly and NYC are moving there. Not a fan myself, but it’s all about location location location.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Theres no doubt he picked SC not just because of their firearm laws and economic laws, but because he thought the South, and especially that state, would just be a nigger lynching fest. He thought it was a white paradise where every white person bands together to keep the blacks from moving in. However this fucking Yank doesn’t even understand the Deep South is more integrated with Niggers than some shithole like New York. It’s the perfect example of how a Northern rube would view the South.

And I can speak from personal experience. My family was all Northerners while i’m the first generation born in the South. I experienced it and saw my parents experience it. You don’t say you’re from (Insert Northern state) unless you meet a fellow Northerner because everyone will look at you weird, like an outsider. And i’m from Florida which isn’t really considered “the South” like SC is. He will absolutely never be accepted there. They don’t know who the fuck he is and will thus be boiled down into another faggot New Yorker trying escape the evil liberal policy and moving to an even bigger shithole, trying to revamp a state he doesn’t know into an anti-nigger paradise.
Being from Louisiana black people have been around my whole life. It’s not they don’t exist down here. I know many black guys that would pass for being whiter than Anthony because they’re redneck ass dudes. You talk to them on the phone and they just sound like everybody else around here. There’s no blackcent or whatever Yankees call it.