How long has Anthony being leaving New York?

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
May 2018

Li7o278.jpg

Dawn moved to Myrtle Beach 3 years ago. Ant doesent really wanna go. He just thinks he does.
No enthusiasm, no excitement, no rush. Living out in the middle of nowhere with no one but an adult heterosexual woman for companionship seems more like Nana's worst nightmare than a dream. If he ever actually moves there full time, he'll pick up a DUI within a month or two. That loud, greasy wop will stand out like a big gay sort thumb down there.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
No enthusiasm, no excitement, no rush. Living out in the middle of nowhere with no one but an adult heterosexual woman for companionship seems more like Nana's worst nightmare than a dream. If he ever actually moves there full time, he'll pick up a DUI within a month or two. That loud, greasy wop will stand out like a big gay sort thumb down there.
He’s not out in the middle of nowhere it’s a like a shitty suburb with Applebees, Walmart and lone star steakhouse all within a few minutes drive. His neighbor is like 200 feet from him and his shitty “estate” is 5 acres of brush.

He’s not out in the middle of nowhere it’s a like a shitty suburb with Applebees, Walmart and lone star steakhouse all within a few minutes drive. His neighbor is like 200 feet from him and his shitty “estate” is 5 acres of brush.
It'll get real dull real fast, plus he'll have to drive everywhere, which is going to be a problem for ol' Nana.

I wonder if he actually spent time around these badass, traditional roughnecks he thought he'd like and they made it clear in no uncertain terms he was still a faggy Yankee no matter how many times he said "nigger". I wouldn't doubt for a second he expected zero culture shock and was baffled that a bunch of hicks that worked with their hands their entire lives and raised families for decades weren't particularly keen on his kind prancing into town.

Even if you subscribed to the "He'd never leave his hovel", I'm sure he expected Cackalacky to be exactly the specific brand of white trash "conservative" they get up North, and might be having reservations that there's none of him down South.