• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long do you give nana?

How long until his arabic heart gives out?

• Total voters

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The op will give him a few more years I'd think. My grandfather drank almost a bottle of bourbon a night, stopped cold turkey when he was 75, and had a massive heart attack about a week later. Had a triple bypass, and cut down to two or three drinks a night. Died at 86. Anyone can do it!
Thats your Gramps tho. Cumias genetics, family health history, and where he lived (the USA) makes it a significantly different case even if the drinking is the same.

Cumias fawtha died at 56. He was a violent alcoholic just like his son and died of a heart attack. Granted it was the 90’s so the tech was different and Cumia Sr. no doubt was a poor son of a bitch so he went to some shithole nigger hospital to die.

Bro Joe has had a heart attack. Auntie has had two. Bro Joe is 64 and Nana is 62. I just don’t see them living for long given the track record, even if out medical standards have improved. I’m honestly shocked Cumia even survived in the first place.

G

Thats your Gramps tho. Cumias genetics, family health history, and where he lived (the USA) makes it a significantly different case even if the drinking is the same.

Cumias fawtha died at 56. He was a violent alcoholic just like his son and died of a heart attack. Granted it was the 90’s so the tech was different and Cumia Sr. no doubt was a poor son of a bitch so he went to some shithole nigger hospital to die.

Bro Joe has had a heart attack. Auntie has had two. Bro Joe is 64 and Nana is 62. I just don’t see them living for long given the track record, even if out medical standards have improved. I’m honestly shocked Cumia even survived in the first place.
Fair play.

My other grandfather died at 62 too. Heart attack. 60 smokes a day man. Died like 7 years before I was born and, i found out about 10 years ago, while fucking my grandma. Feature. Just a pre-depression guy who smoked cigarettes like they were going out of fashion, eating cream cakes and fatty pork steaks like there was no tomorrow. Heart eventually blew up while trying to throw a load into Bubi. I used to pity him. Now I tip my hat to him