• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long do you give nana?

How long until his arabic heart gives out?

• Total voters

Clubber Lange

Rock ‘em, bro!
Forum Clout
Less than a year. A rapid decline around Summer 2024, preceded perhaps by a major MeToo claim against him; possibly from Chrissie Mayr.

Heart attack. He’ll be found sitting on one of those industrial-motor type Japanese dildos wearing nothing but his box-fresh man’s man construction site boots, hunched forward with his pot-belly hiding his pitiful member.

Forum Clout
IMG_4897.jpeg

He’s fine.

PFGTard

Forum Clout
I hope to God it can be by next year. Anything he does do to try and remedy his pitiful health is already all for nothing. There's no way he can extend his life any longer, anything he could've done is long behind him now.

G

The op will give him a few more years I'd think. My grandfather drank almost a bottle of bourbon a night, stopped cold turkey when he was 75, and had a massive heart attack about a week later. Had a triple bypass, and cut down to two or three drinks a night. Died at 86. Anyone can do it!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I would have thought not long, but he can somehow still afford platinum health insurance that allows him to stay at one of the top hospitals in the country. As long as he can pay for the very best, he'll be allowed to live longer than he should in a just system.

I hope he gets hyper violent in the dementia too so hes just perpetually strapped to a bed screaming about F/Ns until his voice gives out and shaking violently for a few years.

What'll happen is he won't be able to suppress his sissy urges. He'll spend his nursing home years hitting on the male nurses and playing Bridge with the gals.