How long before Pig gets his favorite toy back?

How long before Pig's twitter is restored?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
I said less than a day. Staying on twitter is all about who you know, and piggy clearly has a contact at the company.
I agree. A permanent ban almost certainly won't happen. His personal SFWA troon is going to return from xer side job as a child birthday party diversity stripper and just delete all the reports and restore Pig's account.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
It’s not permanent and no one should want it to be permanent. Pats tweeting is a bounty of self owning information and validation that what Owen does is working.

It was how the pests knew the police tantrum audio was real. It was how the pests knew no one cared about his 30 tweet lawsuit explanation spree. It’s how the pests know the Toiletson accounts annoy the shit out of him. It’s how the pests know the contact form bit is a huge problem for him.

Without twitter, Owen is deprived of xis life force, and all of you took an oath that you would not quit until Nana is fed. And as far as I can tell, Nana is still hungry.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It’s not permanent and no one should want it to be permanent. Pats tweeting is a bounty of self owning information and validation that what Owen does is working.

It was how the pests knew the police tantrum audio was real. It was how the pests knew no one cared about his 30 tweet lawsuit explanation spree. It’s how the pests know the Toiletson accounts annoy the shit out of him. It’s how the pests know the contact form bit is a huge problem for him.

Without twitter, Owen is deprived of xis life force, and all of you took an oath that you would not quit until Nana is fed. And as far as I can tell, Nana is still hungry.

You’re not thinking it through enough.

1. He is addicted to social media, he’ll always be on something being a retard
2. The possibilities it opens are new and exciting and hilarious, for example he can’t correct the record for the contact form trolling, he will try of course but as a random nobody it will be far more impotent
3. We can’t exist at 5 minutes to midnight always, it’s time he lost the only thing he has left.

I’m optimistic that this is both permanent and the beginning of many new rib busting developments.

Kurt_Love

What did you think the police tantrum audio could be before he tweeted about it days later?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah

His account being nuked would actually be pfg. He'd still make another account to provide us with all the content you mentioned, but he's have zero followers. It would be glorious

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
His account being nuked would actually be pfg. He'd still make another account to provide us with all the content you mentioned, but he's have zero followers. It would be glorious

I really would like to see him have to rebuild that questionable follower count he had. He would get a couple thousand fast but it would plateau quickly. He would be on a tweeting rampage trying farm new followers. Especially since he likes to use follower count as some kind of measure on if your opinion is worthy of being heard.

Pat is fat is what I getting at.