• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How legal is this in a city

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Nothing like roasting weenies in the alley next to the stinky dumpster. Don't mind the dirty needles and used toilet paper.
Used_toilet_paper_2.jpg

Toasting marshmallows five feet from an alley-pissing, Section 8 negro doesn't sound like fun times to me.
surely this is a fire-risk to those poor black people living next to him. I know they treated his half-hovel with appropriate respect & built the place overlooking him... but that's no excuse for having an open fire so close to a residence of multiple occupation

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
It’s actually illegal. Milwaukee code requires it to be 15 feet away from any dwelling, and the largest part of his yard is only 16’ wide meaning no matter what, the farthest he can get it from any building in his vicinity is ~8 feet
View attachment 1870View attachment 1871
Is that his address? Need to know for my report of his violation