How is it even possible to be friends with somebody like Patrice and get whipped by your wife this badly?

Anyone upset by someone sticking two fingers at anyone is a massive cry baby. Especially for a political figure it's not like she was doing it at a war veteran who was crippled after saving kittens from ISIS
It's about knowing you're on live camera to millions across the world and having the decency to not act like a fucking nigger next to your celebrity husband.

FingerofGod

I am not defending. I just don't give a care. The pearl clutching by people worked up is so false.
I wouldn’t consider people here being upset over it pearl clutching because no one here would be offended by someone giving the finger. But it’s the fact that she was on camera with Burr and is only known for being his wife so when she acts out it also reflects poorly on him. It’s weird to act trashy after being given something very expensive for free. It would be like if you got upgraded to first class for free and took a shit on the tray.

I wouldn’t consider people here being upset over it pearl clutching because no one here would be offended by someone giving the finger. But it’s the fact that she was on camera with Burr and is only known for being his wife so when she acts out it also reflects poorly on him. It’s weird to act trashy after being given something very expensive for free. It would be like if you got upgraded to first class for free and took a shit on the tray.
I forgot were prim and proper mild gentlemen here Apologies. I bid this thread a good day!

Burr never liked Daddy Donald to begin with so I don't understand why all these faggots act like "He's a phony!" and "He's whipped!". What part of anything the guy has said over the last 20 years made you think he'd have thought any different if anyone but "his sheboon wife" did it? The Philly Rant? Where he screamed at "racists and retards" for 20 minutes?

"Aw dooood ya gotta respect tha office, whattaya doin'..."?

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Burr never liked Daddy Donald to begin with so I don't understand why all these faggots act like "He's a phony!" and "He's whipped!". What part of anything the guy has said over the last 20 years made you think he'd have thought any different if anyone but "his sheboon wife" did it? The Philly Rant? Where he screamed at "racists and retards" for 20 minutes?

"Aw dooood ya gotta respect tha office, whattaya doin'..."?
Yeah burr was always a faggot… always skipped whenever he was on the show. Louis too. They’ve never been funny at any point in their careers, just faggots calling them “smart” 🤮

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
lol

It's an event where people watch two men beat the shit out of each other, you old laddy faggot. My word, that woman put her two fingers in the air! Make sure to get your monocle from your drink, cunt.

I can't believe you're really trying to defend the honor of a fucking UFC event. It's basically a mandingo fight. It's not classy you fucking mong.

You probably think Olive Garden is a fancy restaurant.

After all the horrific shit that gets said here. You get offended by a woman making a rude gesture in the background of a violent fight. Fucking queer. Suddenly a bunch of you want to act with decorum. Fuck off.
I have to disagree. I watched this event live from a Buffalo WIld Wings and in between bar and parking lot fights everyone was acting with pure class. Less than 3 people were stabbed