How is it even possible to be friends with somebody like Patrice and get whipped by your wife this badly?

G

IMG_0735.jpeg

I’ll tell you how — Because they were never as close as Bill (or this forum) likes to make out.

Patrice hated virtue signalling white folks who refused to have honest discussions about race because it made them uncomfortable and terrified of saying something deemed to be "racist". It's why the best chemistry Patrice ever had with anyone on record was with Anthony Cumia, who is an explicit racist. Their discussions were gold and you could tell Patrice really liked Anthony. You never got anything close to that when Patrice talked about/with Burr.

Last edited by a moderator:

FingerofGod

Anyone upset by someone sticking two fingers at anyone is a massive cry baby. Especially for a political figure it's not like she was doing it at a war veteran who was crippled after saving kittens from ISIS
I don’t care that she disrespected trump. It’s way more disrespectful to Burr who now probably will never get comped UFC tickets again and basically showed the world she wears the (sagging) pants in the relationship.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Anyone upset by someone sticking two fingers at anyone is a massive cry baby. Especially for a political figure it's not like she was doing it at a war veteran who was crippled after saving kittens from ISIS
No one cares about Trump. But this filthy uppity nigger is sitting in premium seats for a top tier sports organization. And she got the tickets for free. And Trump was guest of the face of the promotion Dana White. It's just the level of behavior that is so pathetic and animalistic that everyone hates.

UFC could have given those tickets to 9/11 families, wounded cops, firefighters. But instead unfunny hack faggot Burr and his nigger monkey wife get front row tickets and they are not even watching the fights. They are busy making a scene and talking on their phones and acting like savages and then using their behavior to promote themselves in the media. The entire thing is low class and disgusting.

But the UFC are the idiots who invited her and Burr. They probably won't make that mistake again.

CruisinColin

No one cares about Trump.
lol
It's just the level of behavior that is so pathetic and animalistic that everyone hates.
The entire thing is low class and disgusting.
It's an event where people watch two men beat the shit out of each other, you old laddy faggot. My word, that woman put her two fingers in the air! Make sure to get your monocle from your drink, cunt.

I can't believe you're really trying to defend the honor of a fucking UFC event. It's basically a mandingo fight. It's not classy you fucking mong.

You probably think Olive Garden is a fancy restaurant.

After all the horrific shit that gets said here. You get offended by a woman making a rude gesture in the background of a violent fight. Fucking queer. Suddenly a bunch of you want to act with decorum. Fuck off.

Last edited:
G

Yeah, why didn’t Bill follow the sagely advice of a man who married a gold digger who he watched fuck other men? I like Patrice but he was not half the man he talked himself up to be.
I’d rather be an imperfect fat slob who dies in his early 40s than a weak cuckold who has to hide his child because deep down he knows it’s not even his.

If Bill had any honor he’d stick a sword in his own stomach.

No one cares about Trump. But this filthy uppity nigger is sitting in premium seats for a top tier sports organization. And she got the tickets for free. And Trump was guest of the face of the promotion Dana White. It's just the level of behavior that is so pathetic and animalistic that everyone hates.

UFC could have given those tickets to 9/11 families, wounded cops, firefighters. But instead unfunny hack faggot Burr and his nigger monkey wife get front row tickets and they are not even watching the fights. They are busy making a scene and talking on their phones and acting like savages and then using their behavior to promote themselves in the media. The entire thing is low class and disgusting.

But the UFC are the idiots who invited her and Burr. They probably won't make that mistake again.
Just get back from a KKK meeting? Jesus Christ! You sound just like Nana. Do you need to be fed too?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The worst part about Burr is his faggy fence sitting. Nothing worse than the “both sides” guy who would never vote for a republican, that laps Biden balls because it’s good for his career. I don’t even care about his horrible taste in women. Listen to 2006-2010 era Burr, before fame really called and he’s a totally different person.

He’s exactly what people accuse Norton of being. A spineless jellyfish.