• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How does this picture make you feel?

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
Forum Clout
nprhaAKvjI4i.jpeg
Just the average gay alliance poster.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Well at the very least, the teachers that work in Catholic grade schools are traditional folks that would never go for any of this shit.
Catholic schools are compromised too. Homeschooling really is the best defense. Critics of homeschooling said the kids would miss out on “socialization.” Yeah, that’s the point.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I didn’t even know my teacher’s first name growing up
We had a substitute teacher who preferred we just call him by his first name because he wanted to give us the same level of respect that we were expected to give him. The one and only substitute teacher nobody ever fucked with because he was genuinely liked. It's totally not hard to get kids to like you. Just don't be a cunt and they'll do what you ask because they like you.

He was also the town's volunteer fire captain, so he was worthy of more respect than the other stupid fuck teachers who constantly demanded it while treating kids like pieces of shit.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I would pull my kid from the class. I used to think I was to the left of center but this shit has pushed me so far to the right. I'll never vote for Democrat for the rest of my life. I will always remember that they tried to push this shit on children. And, good golly, they just can't figure out why Asians and Hispanics (with their very conservative family structures in general) are starting to turn on the Dems and vote Republican.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
In case I ever have kids, Im really pulling for all the remaining Catholic schools to stay open because thats where they’re going
Hopefully, you will be in a position to have a wife who'd want to be a stay-at-home mom and homeschool your kids. Rekieta said that's what he and his wife do. His tip was to socialize your kids by having them regularly meet up with other homeschooled kids with group activities like plays, music, sports, and field trips. He also taught a Constitutional Law course to the older kids in a group setting (fathers would skills would rotate and give courses on their expertise).