• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How does it all end?

G

Does Pig continue to live in delusion, sitting on twitter pretending to be an author? Or does this eventually reach a climactic breaking point? Maybe one where a certain author has a mental breakdown in public and finally achieves his dream of going viral?

I just want something BIG to happen.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

He's getting arrested for the self-swats, no doubt. Alan is talking, and him filing a lawsuit against the MPD was the nail in the coffin. Eventually Niki will talk when she learns the jig is up and she could potentially be charged as a co-conspirator. He can send all the bomb threats he wants to schools pretending to be one of us, but at the end of the day, the FBI/MPD/anybody taking more than a cursory glance at this know he's behind it all. And I guarantee you he did something pigheadedly stupid in trying to cover his tracks financially to pay for the swats that will cement his legacy in the annals of internet stupidity. For all the shit he says about us opening up credit cards in his name, I will bet you he opened up a credit card or bank account solely to pay for crypto/swats, then did something completely insane like pull cash out of the ATM from his main account and redeposit it into his swatting account dressed as the motorcycle vandal.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
He's getting arrested for the self-swats, no doubt. Alan is talking, and him filing a lawsuit against the MPD was the nail in the coffin. Eventually Niki will talk when she learns the jig is up and she could potentially be charged as a co-conspirator. He can send all the bomb threats he wants to schools pretending to be one of us, but at the end of the day, the FBI/MPD/anybody taking more than a cursory glance at this know he's behind it all. And I guarantee you he did something pigheadedly stupid in trying to cover his tracks financially to pay for the swats that will cement his legacy in the annals of internet stupidity. For all the shit he says about us opening up credit cards in his name, I will bet you he opened up a credit card or bank account solely to pay for crypto/swats, then did something completely insane like pull cash out of the ATM from his main account and redeposit it into his swatting account dressed as the motorcycle vandal.
Of all of the stupid bullshit rick's on about, the idea that someone stole his social and started filing credit and loan applications is beyond deranged. There are financial fraudsters, but they buy a block of 100 ssns and see which ones work. No one would ever go on the dark web and say "give me patrick s tomlinson's social."
Once he started talking about his stolen social, I knew he was the swatter. Only a matter of time now.

G

Did some autist kiwi line up the SWATT dates with his airbnb dates yet? Because if they don't overlap, then he 100% did it.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Did some autist kiwi line up the SWATT dates with his airbnb dates yet? Because if they don't overlap, then he 100% did it.
His Airbnb opened up November 2022, at the height of the swattings, and he has over 100 reviews. It is a statistical impossibility that no one would have been swatted a single time, even if each of those stays was only for 1 night.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
His Airbnb opened up November 2022, at the height of the swattings, and he has over 100 reviews. It is a statistical impossibility that no one would have been swatted a single time, even if each of those stays was only for 1 night.
So either he's a lying or he knowingly put innocent people in the line of fire (fully automatic ballistic shields no less)

I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
After nearly drowning Patrick sails the boat to the wall of the dome. He finds a staircase leading to an exit door. Owen speaks to him directly through a speaker system encouraging him to stay and get a real job. Patrick utters his catchphrase “No child” and opens the door. The camera cuts to Patrick opening the door into Hooligans and sitting down at the bar. He pulls out his phone and the screen cuts to black.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Pat- will go to prison for a long time. What kind of defense could an attorney put up that a man self swatted himself for national media attention, blamed innocent people for it and then sued the local PD for a pay day? I don’t think Rick will take a plea deal cause he’ll try and say he did nothing wrong. The judge and prosecutors will look to make an example of him and the trial will be long and humiliating for Rick, which will keep Owen fed for a long while.

Jackie will likely get charged with interfering with a federal investigation and all the other shit that’s she’s been trying to put off like the IRS and banks will come home to roost.

Shane, Paul, Hildy and all the rest of the Pat Pack will pretend like nothing happened and glom on to something new and shiny cause they’re all faggots and are basically gold fish kid touchers.

Edit: Owen will still be hilarious though.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Does Pig continue to live in delusion, sitting on twitter pretending to be an author? Or does this eventually reach a climactic breaking point? Maybe one where a certain author has a mental breakdown in public and finally achieves his dream of going viral?

I just want something BIG to happen.
Hope I’m wrong but I think it ends with a standoff at the half-hovel. We can only pray that there won’t be a bachelorette party staying there that day 🙏🏼