• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How does he make money?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
They rent out half of Nikki’s house and they committed quite a large amount of PPP fraud.

His writing doesn’t make him money and neither seem to work, unless Nikki does secretly to avoid the trolls.

His financials will become public record when Quasi forces the issue for his money.

While talking shit about them, telling lies about almost throat-punching them, calling anyone that supports them bootlickers, etc...

You know, Rick, I may not actively rail against authority like I did in my youth, but I also don't run crying to them any time anything uncomfortable happens to me. If you hate cops, judges, and politicians so much, maybe stop being so fucking dependant on them.

He's probably an ungrateful cunt behind mommy-in-laws back as well. That book declaration of "I guess I need to dedicate this one to Niki because I didn't dedicate the last one to her and her mom got upset" is elite levels of passive aggressiveness. He hated all his teachers, hated the shift manager at Target, hates Twitter for not giving him his blue check back, hates cops, of course he's gonna hate the woman he has to beg for money.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I get that, but how does he make money if there are like 9 sales a month?
He's kept his license to sell medical insurance. He claims he needs it to keep getting the vig from each insurance policy he sold when he was back in Florida, but my understanding is that he only has the most basic license and so can only sell shitty policies that expire quickly.

That's literally the only way he can be making money that I can see. A bunch of us have looked into his book sales from a bunch of different angles, and there's just nothing going on there; so it's got to be telemarketing.

Udders

Great food
He's kept his license to sell medical insurance. He claims he needs it to keep getting the vig from each insurance policy he sold when he was back in Florida, but my understanding is that he only has the most basic license and so can only sell shitty policies that expire quickly.

That's literally the only way he can be making money that I can see. A bunch of us have looked into his book sales from a bunch of different angles, and there's just nothing going on there; so it's got to be telemarketing.
How much could he possibly make even doing that? Whos buying medical insurance on a cold call from some fat loser rube who over enunciates his Ts?

This year's spending budget: PPP loans

232232233.png

333221122.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Vacations = niki's mom worked(s) as a travel agent

Mortgage = tenants

Savings/retirement = there is none

This year's spending budget: PPP loans

What will be interesting is to see the collapse as time goes on.. Quasi's legal victory combined with the revelations of fake and stolen evidence really paint a shitty picture for appeals.

The main statement Patrick used to prove quasi "knew our identity" was accessed illegally and we don't even know if it was real or edited by another user due to the exploit.

Sooo youre looking at Patrick on a payment plan or if he refuses garnishment/liens. There won't be PPP loans next year and they already blew much of the money.

I can’t imagine the SFWA will fund an appeal for a completely private issue. I can’t imagine they’re even allowed to do that.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I read earlier in this thread that he sucks cock and gives handjobs under the bridge. I have no reason not to believe this.

He apparently sucks and jerks cocks very enthusiastically, IF the rumors are to be believed.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
His side hustle is likely running a profitable glory hole. In addition to the pepperoni sales he should be well off.

He does have a huge bass mouth, wide jiggly fat woman hips, a small soft clit like penis, talks like a woman, and drives a v6.

GloryholeRick could earn him a few credits. You know he is good at sucking dick, been sucking dick since middle school and his fat ass is on the couch all day or a bar stool. We know his Mamawife Nicole Robinson pounds his ass out. Rick is also known to enjoy good peggings.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
I'm guessing he has some account that his mother-in-law pays for. Probably a credit card. As long as Piggy can justify the purchase (I NEED a new fridge! I NEED a vacation for our anniversary! I NEED to get drunk at Hooligans to write my amazing novels!)
If not entirely from fraudulent PPP loans I assume a lot of that stuff came courtesy of Crippling Credit Card Debt they never expect to pay off due to the inevitable bankruptcy.

But what do any of us really understand? Pat easily earned the $5,000 he paid to get his free Twitter account back in about three weeks just by Tweeting incessantly about how Trump wasn’t a good president. Ricky Tits is killing it.