• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do you think Fatrick will conduct himself after he loses?

G

I never heard heard of this guy before and had to look him up. Any idea what race he is? Wikipedia doesn't mention it for some reason. Apparently he was a "well-rounded student" who played cricket and soccer.[8] He graduated in the top third of his class.[11]

Wow I hate to sound like Ant here but Wikipedia fucking STINKS.
IMG_20210815_041213.jpg

G

Maybe it won’t be this court ruling, but I do think one day he’s going to channel his impotent rage from a lifetime of self-defeat into an attempt at violent assault of one of us.
Worse than that. He'll assault a random stranger. He'll get so paranoid about things happening that he'll start to think everyone is laughing at him (I mean, they probably are anyway but my point stands). He'll be drunk in some bar and see people whispering and laughing. Someone will say the word "child" or "fat" and he'll try and hit someone. We all know he's not going to do any damage so he'll probably just get 86d from the place. Then he'll go home and tweet about how another college bro tried him and found out Patso is not the one to test. Won't be a selfie of him until the black eye heals. He'll still be fat, too.