How do you not have access to the secret forums???

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Bam confirmed member.

28701492_10155214829381674_769556955049451844_o.jpg

G

I've asked them to let you in, but one of the top guys doesn't like the cut of your jib.

I think one of capos is accepting bribes for buttons. I'm pretty sure that's how @JerkStoreJ got made.
That's OK the pretend mafia is probably isn't the gang to get pinched with, I want to be able to hang with the right people inside, I can't say I'm in the can for calling a guy fat, if guys back home found out, I'd be dead.

Word around the outside is that our prized pig wanted us prosecuted with RICO statutes. Sounds pluasible.

SensibleKeks

Historically, Patrick always said Quasi is nothing more than a glorified cyber atalker. Plain and simple, we decapitate... and we do business with whatever's left. This thing should have been done during Toolman's era. They got redundant upper management... bleeds off half the Patposting. We take them out, absorb the whole fսcking thing.

Let me tell you a couple of three things: Forget Stu Lightning. Forget Tony... who goes over to secret forum and never comes back. Forget my brother, That Nigga Dre.

Quasi has no respect for this thing. He's never been a Patposter, not really. He's a guy who stepped over Thomas Apostle to grab the big seat. The former ONA moderator.

I'm embarrassed. I was invited to the last secret forum. And I took his fat fսcking hand in friendship.

Listen to me. They make anybody and everybody over there. And the way that they do it is all fսckеd up. The guys don't harass Pat. There's no more Patposting. Either it has meaning or no meaning. And the Cuntfucker thing... The man harbors a faggot. Five fսcking forums. And we got this other pygmy thing over in the secret forum. There's no Pat in my Patposting.

G

Historically, Patrick always said Quasi is nothing more than a glorified cyber atalker. Plain and simple, we decapitate... and we do business with whatever's left. This thing should have been done during Toolman's era. They got redundant upper management... bleeds off half the Patposting. We take them out, absorb the whole fսcking thing.

Let me tell you a couple of three things: Forget Stu Lightning. Forget Tony... who goes over to secret forum and never comes back. Forget my brother, That Nigga Dre.

Quasi has no respect for this thing. He's never been a Patposter, not really. He's a guy who stepped over Thomas Apostle to grab the big seat. The former ONA moderator.

I'm embarrassed. I was invited to the last secret forum. And I took his fat fսcking hand in friendship.

Listen to me. They make anybody and everybody over there. And the way that they do it is all fսckеd up. The guys don't harass Pat. There's no more Patposting. Either it has meaning or no meaning. And the Cuntfucker thing... The man harbors a faggot. Five fսcking forums. And we got this other pygmy thing over in the secret forum. There's no Pat in my Patposting.
I think Cuntfucker is THEE Thomas Apostle, but hey what do I Know.
Members of the big ass club: dan, stu, the ronin, thetoolman, brian jones, spaceedge (original)
Hey I know who you are and just because you got a new witness protection name here, that's no reason to start outting people at the table, but hey what do I know.