How do you guys keep it together?

Sounds like you're definitely bi-polar and maybe schizophrenic.

I really have no clue how to help you, but a good starting point might be figuring out if you want to calm/dilute/numb the part of your brain causing frenzy and "fit in" or do you want to find an environment that allows the most opportunity to thrive utilizing the unorthodox elements of your mind/personality (bear in mind, this might mean removing yourself considerably from society at large depending on your mental state) I think you have to commit to one side of the polarity -- there's no happy medium when your circuits are crossed past a certain point.

I'm a fucking idiot, though, so take all of that with a grain of salt.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Lots of good advice here, so I'll add something I haven't seen yet, or missed.
Volkov, you're not special. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you. I'm not either. Most people aren't. Getting over that is tough, especially if you think you're the smartest guy in the room always. Hell, you might be, but clearly whatever intelligence you have hasn't been that helpful or you'd be in a better place mentally. I like some of your posts, I think you probably are a reasonably smart guy, and I can't help but want to be in the corner of the guy with the cool Planete Sauvage avatar.
Get rid of the fucking Mini for chrissakes. What are you, a teenage girl/lead guitar for a U2 cover band? When I read that I lost all sympathy I had for you, and I had more than none.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Lots of good advice here, so I'll add something I haven't seen yet, or missed.
Volkov, you're not special. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you. I'm not either. Most people aren't. Getting over that is tough, especially if you think you're the smartest guy in the room always. Hell, you might be, but clearly whatever intelligence you have hasn't been that helpful or you'd be in a better place mentally. I like some of your posts, I think you probably are a reasonably smart guy, and I can't help but want to be in the corner of the guy with the cool Planete Sauvage avatar.
Get rid of the fucking Mini for chrissakes. What are you, a teenage girl/lead guitar for a U2 cover band? When I read that I lost all sympathy I had for you, and I had more than none.
I told him to get over himself months ago. He won’t. Diagnosed faggotry is a tough one, man.